IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Robert Ballou thanks Bacon for new T-Shirt slogan
8/24/22, 4:01 PM   #51
Rpracing1

Love dashes that have full inversion.

4 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racenut69
8/24/22, 6:25 PM   #52
Re: Robert Ballou thanks Bacon for new T-Shirt slogan
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J View Post
Mr. Mike, I respect you have your opinion and yes Flagboy and I already discussed he doesnt care for King of the Hill either haha...I personally like it, it's more racing, more excitement, you want the pole, run for it, dont just get lucky and draw the right number. But we all have our opinions, good day to you sir. Safe travels if you come to Smackdown.
It's the format itself that I don't like, Dirt. Inside lane/outside lane. I'd like to see it a tad more fair such as run the matchup. Then reverse the lines for the start (inside/outside) and run it again. All cars have transponders, right? If each driver wins one matchup, then take the aggregate winning margin (time) and let that decide who goes on up the hill.

Just a thought. Maybe not a GOOD one, but yet a thought.

3 members like this post: luckybuc97, oppweld, racenut69
8/24/22, 7:45 PM   #53
Ilovedirttrackracing

King of the hill should be only ran on a one day racing event . Ossky started this years ago. It should not penalized a guy that has ran well all weekend and have most points and could possibly start 8 Saturday night. But It's racing and it will be interesting to see what happens 🤔. Thanks 👏

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
8/24/22, 9:44 PM   #54
FALCONEDDIE

I believe the last race at the track near Evansville, Justin Grant pulled a similar "bulldozer move"!

1 member likes this post: wallbanger II
8/24/22, 10:45 PM   #55
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALCONEDDIE View Post
I believe the last race at the track near Evansville, Justin Grant pulled a similar "bulldozer move"!
Better check the last race results at a track near Evansville,Justin Grant wasn't in attendance. 🤔

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, captrat, Grocery Guy, racenut69, rimrider69
8/25/22, 11:38 AM   #56
Andrew S. Quinn

Hey fans! We all know there has been some #Smackdown smack talk about the #Balloudozer but let’s get down to business! Kokomo Speedway Smackdown is here!! And we know Melinda Stanbrough has been working extremely hard for the Kick it for children’s cancer event!

So here’s what we’ve got going:: a #Balloudozer signed half tail tank is up for auction by Melinda (see auction link). We will also have a pair of signed gloves and a few wheel covers for sale at our merchandise tent. (All money for these items will go directly to Kick it for children’s cancer!)

Along with that we know costs have continued to go up in our world so we have continued to keep our t-shirt cost reasonable at $25 instead of $30. With that being said this gives fans the opportunity to help out a great cause and to add to the donation jar themselves. We will have a donation jar set up at our merchandise tent all weekend long! Robert Ballou/Ballou Motorsports will start by donating $500!

We know our fans are the best of the best! Thank you for the continued support & get out and donate to a great cause and enjoy some awesome racing!

https://earlywineauctions.hibid.com/...I7UxxmwW-RpUd8

2 members like this post: luckybuc97, racenut69
8/25/22, 1:13 PM   #57
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by openwheelfan1 View Post
Since Bacon is donating $5/per Smackdown shirt sold, I’d like to see Ballou do the same to a charity of his choice. Maybe they could keep track of the donated dollars and the loser has to buy the winner dinner? Keep the rivalry going, and get more fans involved too, all for good causes.
Great idea!

1 member likes this post: racenut69
8/25/22, 1:18 PM   #58
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
Hey fans! We all know there has been some #Smackdown smack talk about the #Balloudozer but let’s get down to business! Kokomo Speedway Smackdown is here!! And we know Melinda Stanbrough has been working extremely hard for the Kick it for children’s cancer event!

So here’s what we’ve got going:: a #Balloudozer signed half tail tank is up for auction by Melinda (see auction link). We will also have a pair of signed gloves and a few wheel covers for sale at our merchandise tent. (All money for these items will go directly to Kick it for children’s cancer!)

Along with that we know costs have continued to go up in our world so we have continued to keep our t-shirt cost reasonable at $25 instead of $30. With that being said this gives fans the opportunity to help out a great cause and to add to the donation jar themselves. We will have a donation jar set up at our merchandise tent all weekend long! Robert Ballou/Ballou Motorsports will start by donating $500!

We know our fans are the best of the best! Thank you for the continued support & get out and donate to a great cause and enjoy some awesome racing!

https://earlywineauctions.hibid.com/...I7UxxmwW-RpUd8
Excellent!

3 members like this post: luckybuc97, racenut69, Rpracing1
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Robert Ballou thanks Bacon for new T-Shirt slogan