IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 8/21/22 8:26 PM
Robert Ballou thanks Bacon for new T-Shirt slogan.

Should Brady get some of the profits for the slogan.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
31 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Augie, bighd0522, Black Deuce, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, Daisy's dad, DirtTrackTherapy16J, Eatin Dirt, erich45, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, JarrettFarms73, kplange, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, oppweld, progressive22, racenut69, rimrider69, rmr6nm, ronmil, snowdrift, SOROKACH35FAN, texas red, The Old Coyote, tigerone, tirespinner, TNRustler
DirtTrackTherapy16J (Offline)
  #2 8/21/22 8:56 PM
One hell of a Tshirt!!!! Way to be smart Robert and run the idea on a Tshirt!!!! I will be buying one Thursday if they arent sold out before I get to the booth!!!!
6 Likes: flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, nathans1012, oppweld, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #3 8/21/22 9:01 PM
Now he just needs a “Kick it into gear” shirt, with Leary busting his azz

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
17 Likes: azsprintfan1, chrismattlin, DirtTrackTherapy16J, flagboy55, gascityguy, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, nathans1012, oppweld, progressive22, racenut69, rimrider69, snowdrift, SOROKACH35FAN, tirespinner
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #4 8/22/22 8:35 AM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Now he just needs a “Kick it into gear” shirt, with Leary busting his azz
I would have liked it more to see Leary try that with Ballou when he was NOT strapped in his car.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
21 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, bighd0522, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, Dffuchs12, Eatin Dirt, FALCONEDDIE, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, ISF, luckybuc97, nathans1012, oppweld, PIT CART, progressive22, racenut69, The Old Coyote, tirespinner, wildman92, WinglessLovers
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #5 8/22/22 11:18 AM
My son is a huge Bacon fan and he sent the t-shirt Brady has put out in response. I don’t know how to post it sorry. Funny ****. Looks like things are heating up!! He
4 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, flagboy55, nathans1012, tirespinner
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #6 8/22/22 11:21 AM
Basically Robert in a dozer into the fence and Brady gassing it going by. Caption says “Laying the Smackdown “
2 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, tirespinner
Andrew S. Quinn (Online)
  #7 8/22/22 1:00 PM

Will Leary have a new t shirt design?
5 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, Ilovedirttrackracing, jonboat15, luckybuc97, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #8 8/22/22 1:09 PM
Originally Posted by andrew s. Quinn:

will leary have a new t shirt design? :d:d:d
kung fu.jpg and Everbody was Kung Fu Fighting should be his theme song
Attachments:

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: cmakin, DirtTrackTherapy16J
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #9 8/22/22 1:14 PM
Thanks for helping a fella out you two lol
3 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner
DirtTrackTherapy16J (Offline)
  #10 8/22/22 1:55 PM
Pancho I found the Bacon shirt you was talking about, but like you, I dont know how to post photos on here but as I send this I see Chuck or someone did so that's awesome. It is just as good as Robert's!! Both are classic and honestly a piece of history knowing it goes back to Indiana Sprint Week 2022!! Great ideas for both of them, I'm sure they will sell out easily in no time at all!! Also has people and the air stirring already and it's only Monday afternoon!! Absolutely love it!!
5 Likes: flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, JarrettFarms73, Pancho Stapp, tirespinner