Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > yuengling beer
6/3/10, 2:59 PM   #11
Re: yuengling beer
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
I'm not sure what the inside joke is about Yuengling. I guess I was late to the party on that? But I can tell you that the stuff is my favorite beer ever since I stopped at a 200+ year old tavern in Winchester, VA (a day or two after a USAC race at Richmond) about 15 years ago. Tried the draft and I was hooked. Now I am a Buckeye, so we cannot get it here, but my orders to friends and family is to pick up some of the stuff for me whenever they are in one of those states lucky enough to sell it and bring it home to me.
Seadog,

The only inside joke here is that Aero has a pipeline direct from the brewery to his motorhome. It seems Mr. Aero isn't far from a cooler with a little of the brew stored on ice Been noted that he occasionally has permitted ASQ to partake in a beverage now and then.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

6/3/10, 5:52 PM   #12
BIGEBUDMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Waddya know about that stuff?
I would never spill a beer unless I was drunk.:2:

1 member likes this post: mowerman
6/5/10, 9:56 AM   #13
RcrSkyChk

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: n/a

Such a sad day! That is my fave beer and all that wasted! So so sad.....
nice call

6/5/10, 10:15 AM   #14
petey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcrSkyChk View Post
Such a sad day! That is my fave beer and all that wasted! So so sad.....
nice call
Now if it was a truck load of Sierra Nevada, that would be reason to be in mourning.

6/5/10, 3:54 PM   #15
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
It seems Mr. Aero isn't far from a cooler with a little of the brew stored on ice Been noted that he occasionally has permitted ASQ to partake in a beverage now and then.
Aero was getting a little low on Dingaling last week,and wasnt handing any out,but he did have an alternative. Now the way I understand it,this stuff is great for picking up older women. As I recall,the name of it was Lineupacougar.

Now Bob said he had a beer in his cooler with my name on it a few weeks ago for my birthday,but every time he opens the cooler,they all say Budweiser on them, I have yet to see a can that said "Andrew Sprintcars" on it anywhere yet in his cooler.
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 6/5/10 at 3:56 PM.

6/5/10, 4:44 PM   #16
Eagle14

We got 7 cases of it in the truck from the Buy Rite Beer Barn. Haha hooking up our boys back in Indy via PA.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > yuengling beer