IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > yuengling beer
6/2/10, 7:10 PM   #1
yuengling beer
interpreter66

date line tampa
tuesday a truck loaded with yuengling beer overtuned spilling it's content's of 42,000 pound's {?} of beer! police said the driver was charged with careless driving (duh) .the driver said a man with the name of a tree (pine ) distracted him.
on a side note a homeless camp was immediatly set up on the side of the road before they could complete the beer removeal.:2:

6/2/10, 7:13 PM   #2
Re: yuengling beer
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Cleanup barring Wrecker fees was free and on site

6/2/10, 9:53 PM   #3
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

I heard that Aero had summoned the Kentucky Air National Guard to fly him directly to the site of the crash. He hasn't been heard from since, however word from the scene was that the spill was well under control! I wonder if ASQ might have been pursuaded to tag along for the ride.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

6/2/10, 10:59 PM   #4
Bad Dad 54

We had a simular incident, here in my home town a beer truck was hit by a Train. Should've seen that mess, had a tough time cleaning it up. I thought call in a couple fraternities they could have it cleaned up in no time. No Charge.

6/3/10, 6:07 AM   #5
BIGEBUDMAN

Classic example of alchohol abuse.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, mowerman
6/3/10, 8:31 AM   #6
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGEBUDMAN View Post
Classic example of alchohol abuse.
Waddya know about that stuff?

6/3/10, 1:28 PM   #7
petey

I could see AERO down there licking it up from the pavement !! Just kidding buddy but I honestly could!

6/3/10, 1:32 PM   #8
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by interpreter66 View Post
date line tampa
tuesday a truck loaded with yuengling beer overtuned spilling it's content's of 42,000 pound's {?} of beer! police said the driver was charged with careless driving (duh) .the driver said a man with the name of a tree (pine ) distracted him.
on a side note a homeless camp was immediatly set up on the side of the road before they could complete the beer removeal.:2:
In a related headline:

Tampa Officials To Rename Street "Bad Aftertaste Boulevard."

Jerry

Winston Churchill

6/3/10, 1:38 PM   #9
Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by interpreter66 View Post
date line tampa
I'll leave the Yuengling to Aero. Now if that would have been a Budweiser truck......:36...

1 member likes this post: mowerman
6/3/10, 2:07 PM   #10
Seadog

I'm not sure what the inside joke is about Yuengling. I guess I was late to the party on that? But I can tell you that the stuff is my favorite beer ever since I stopped at a 200+ year old tavern in Winchester, VA (a day or two after a USAC race at Richmond) about 15 years ago. Tried the draft and I was hooked. Now I am a Buckeye, so we cannot get it here, but my orders to friends and family is to pick up some of the stuff for me whenever they are in one of those states lucky enough to sell it and bring it home to me.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > yuengling beer