Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Who is going where
7/29/11, 11:54 AM   #11
Re: Who is going where
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by mud packer View Post
i am going to stay on topic here before someone rips on me for being less neutral. Tonight usac national midgets at speedrome, saturday the road to the hewitt at eldora, sunday night the bob darland classic at kokomo and monday night at anderson speedway for the redbud 300. After last nights arca/usac midget-silver crown tripleheader, hoping for a great weekend of racing.
wheee --- im gonna be pooped --- have fun ---
shortbus crew will make gc-lps-kokomo

7/29/11, 11:58 AM   #12
wright59

Me and the FTX chassis crew are going to the speedrome tonite, U.S. 24 speedway tomorrow and Kokomo on Sunday. Looks like were gonna see a little bit of everything. Might even watch the brickyard on TV.

7/29/11, 11:59 AM   #13
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
I am going to stay on topic here before someone rips on me for being less neutral. Tonight USAC National Midgets at Speedrome, Saturday the Road to the Hewitt at Eldora, Sunday night the Bob Darland Classic at Kokomo and Monday night at Anderson Speedway for the Redbud 300. After last nights ARCA/USAC Midget-Silver Crown tripleheader, hoping for a great weekend of racing.
Guess you didn't read the topic LOL But you are supporting the tracks so your still on topic
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 7/29/11 at 12:00 PM.

7/29/11, 12:12 PM   #14
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by wright59 View Post
...Might even watch the brickyard on TV.
If you are really lucky, you might get to see one of those famous NASCAR "competition cautions" on lap 25. Check those tires, but DO NOT say anything negative about Goodyear.

7/29/11, 12:19 PM   #15
Jerry Shaw

I think the whole premise of this thread is bunk. One of the great things about IOW is that it allows us to know who's going where, what track's doing what, etc. You have your reasoning for going to a particular race, other people have theirs. If they want to find out something they don't know and start a thread here on IOW to do so, that's their business. Enough with the " I'm such an old, jaded race fan that I must object to anybody who dares to come to IOW to ask a question that I already know the answer to" stuff. There are enough people on IOW that come here to whine about things or to cause trouble. Quit trying to make newer people feel stupid or unwanted, just because they came here with a question.

Jerry

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 7/29/11 at 1:16 PM.

7/29/11, 12:26 PM   #16
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

WOW! I guess your right Chuck, I did miss the topic here. I thought it was asking "who is going where"? Guess I will sit back and enjoy the conversation instead.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post: SprintManDave
7/29/11, 12:32 PM   #17
jim goerge

Mike I guess I missed it too lol scoot over and hand me a beer and lets watch the conversations

7/29/11, 12:36 PM   #18
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
Mike I guess I missed it too lol scoot over and hand me a beer and lets watch the conversations
Pull up a seat Jim. Let's sit a spell and wait for the discuss (?) to begin.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
7/29/11, 12:51 PM   #19
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA View Post
It has nothing to do with money it's has to do with where I think I'll see the best racing.If the drivers didn't matter I would never attend a USAC race.
You are missing the point Aero, unless you can see the future you have no idea where the best racing will be, if you could you would have won the lottery by now :2: For all we know the best racing may be at Paragon this weekend where there are virtually no "name" drivers.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
7/29/11, 12:59 PM   #20
racerdog45

Thursday night IRP for ARCA, Firday Speedrome, Saturday using my DARF card for a good emal and $10 sprint cars at Eldora, Sunday cook out and Brickyard on TV

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Who is going where