show if you can.
Best Regards,
John

7/1/12, 4:40 PM   #22
Re: Smackdown Lodging
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
I just spoke with the owner of Springhill Campground. He has camping with all hookups for $23.50. He said if you show up at and register as a guest of lot 87, you could shower at the campground. He did recommend reserving a campsite. Phone number is 765 883 7433. Thanks and have fun while your in Kokomo. Many resteraunts will be offering deals for race fans and participants.
Thanks for the info!

7/5/12, 4:26 PM   #23
Re: Smackdown Lodging
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
I just spoke with the owner of Springhill Campground. He has camping with all hookups for $23.50. He said if you show up at and register as a guest of lot 87, you could shower at the campground. He did recommend reserving a campsite. Phone number is 765 883 7433. Thanks and have fun while your in Kokomo. Many resteraunts will be offering deals for race fans and participants.
If anyone is interested i got a message from Springhill Campground from Facebook and the number they gave me is different than the one Mr. Funk was given. Not sure which one works but here it is (765) 889-3028.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Smackdown Lodging