Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstadt updates
7/20/08, 9:10 AM   #81
Re: Haubstadt updates
TQ97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasman fan 50 View Post
Just another guess, they took three, two USAC, one USAC_CRA! HA HA!:headbang

I'm assuming you're talking about the Kruseman cars. Just another wrong guess. Clarke took a prov at Kokomo, Mero at Kamp, Cory never took one. You really need to get over it.

7/20/08, 10:32 AM   #82
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormasher View Post
Josh Spencer had a great run in his heat race running 2nd and 3rd until Hunter just flat ran over him and put him in the wall on the last lap and everybody went by him.
Hunter did a fine job in the feature but Jon Stanbrough was coming to the front fast until Cole Whit hit the backstretch wall right in front of him and he had no where to go and flipped really hard.
Jeff Bland did a great job coming from the tail to finish up front too.
Dave Darland don't know what the red flag means as he drove all the way around the track (from the crash he was involved in) made a 360 at the pit entrance and drove into the pits and USAC let him change a flat left rear tire during the red (while nobody else could work on their cars) and then restart in his heat race, meanwhile not waiting on Daron Clayton to fix his flat so he could restart.
Levi won the Speedweek Championship in style and is truly a champion. :respect:
Can anyone shed some light on the happenings from DD's heat race for me?

7/20/08, 11:04 AM   #83
Gasman fan 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ97 View Post
I'm assuming you're talking about the Kruseman cars. Just another wrong guess. Clarke took a prov at Kokomo, Mero at Kamp, Cory never took one. You really need to get over it.
There are three Prov's per race during speedweek! Two for midwest drivers, one for cars out west, if they go back there. Don't know if they allow a midwest driver to use a USAC-CRA Prov. They did start 23 cars. I'm over it! So, DD missed it by Nine points.:angry-smiley-007:
Joe

7/20/08, 12:06 PM   #84
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by agar View Post
W.T.F. :kookoo:kookoo
Easy "JOE",You got Good Pix!!.....Some,you know,can do no wrong!!.......Brucer'

7/20/08, 2:51 PM   #85
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormasher View Post
Josh Spencer had a great run in his heat race running 2nd and 3rd until Hunter just flat ran over him and put him in the wall on the last lap and everybody went by him.
Hunter did a fine job in the feature but Jon Stanbrough was coming to the front fast until Cole Whit hit the backstretch wall right in front of him and he had no where to go and flipped really hard.
Jeff Bland did a great job coming from the tail to finish up front too.
Dave Darland don't know what the red flag means as he drove all the way around the track (from the crash he was involved in) made a 360 at the pit entrance and drove into the pits and USAC let him change a flat left rear tire during the red (while nobody else could work on their cars) and then restart in his heat race, meanwhile not waiting on Daron Clayton to fix his flat so he could restart.
Levi won the Speedweek Championship in style and is truly a champion. :respect:
That was Hunter that took us out? I thought it was the drivers first time in a sprint car. Of course the guy that told whoever was driving the #11 that he did a good job would probably disagree.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

7/20/08, 8:31 PM   #86
38DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Cfan View Post
Thats because Danny Holtsclaw wasn't at Haubstadt for Bland to run over!
:moon:

7/20/08, 8:54 PM   #87
D.N.3

I wasn't able to make lastnights race, how was the race over all?

7/21/08, 5:27 PM   #88
HASFAN

The results of the race clearly show that this was not his first time in a sprint car!!!!! It seems to me that he had the pedal to the floor the whole time!! Go hunter!!!!!

7/21/08, 7:14 PM   #89
Jerry Spencer

You are right he had the pedal to the metal and his brain was no where in sight during the heat race. :headbang

Jerry Spencer.

7/21/08, 7:20 PM   #90
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HASFAN View Post
The results of the race clearly show that this was not his first time in a sprint car!!!!! It seems to me that he had the pedal to the floor the whole time!! Go hunter!!!!!
As someone who was hoping Hunter and Walker would get a win during the week, I thought it was the worst take out job of the week. I would bet it was not one of his prouder moments.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstadt updates