IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC at ORP
6/9/10, 11:37 AM   #31
Re: USAC at ORP
Race Poor

We paid for parking at the Night Before the 500, and between the two of us it cost us 2.50 each!! Let me tell you that the show was well worth it, and since we get to bring in our own coolers, no problem for me at all. Give and take, but the show is priceless. Sprints and midgets on pavement are awesome!!!

1 member likes this post: speed bump
6/9/10, 12:45 PM   #32
Sausage

I am a California transplant and excited to see my first ever sprint race on pavement. What time does it start, can you bring in food & beverage? Any suggestions for a first timer to ORP? I used to love the Thursday night Thunder shows so can't wait to see it live.

Of course after moving down a couple of posts on the forum I came across the USAC post with start times. Still would like to know if I can bring my own food and drink to offset the ticket cost.
Last edited by Sausage; 6/9/10 at 12:49 PM.

6/9/10, 12:54 PM   #33
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
I am a California transplant and excited to see my first ever sprint race on pavement. What time does it start, can you bring in food & beverage? Any suggestions for a first timer to ORP? I used to love the Thursday night Thunder shows so can't wait to see it live.

Of course after moving down a couple of posts on the forum I came across the USAC post with start times. Still would like to know if I can bring my own food and drink to offset the ticket cost.
Coolers allowed...no glass

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1 member likes this post: Sausage
6/9/10, 6:27 PM   #34
Sausage

Thanks. Gives me a good reason to take off a little early from work!

6/9/10, 7:57 PM   #35
charliez317

Max cooler size is 14" x 14" x 14" - no glass
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Sausage
6/9/10, 10:27 PM   #36
duel

should be a good crowd with the hot rod people in town. i would not miss a usac event at IRP if i lived near Indy. I believe who ever promotes the event should do the promotional stuff. USAC still puts on great shows. just wish i had a boat load of money to throw around at some of these events like the strawberry king.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC at ORP