IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora rain dates
4/21/11, 2:02 PM   #11
Re: Eldora rain dates
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy View Post
You people can complain all you want about the Eldora USAC shows. Last year worked out fantastic for me. I don't go to Eldora (for any type of racing) that early in the year. So I got lucky enough to go to the Wednesday makeup show last year and watched some pretty good racing. Hopefully I'll get to do it again this this year!
The only reason you saw some pretty decent racing is cuz it rained earlierin the day which you didn"t mention at all

1 member likes this post:
4/22/11, 1:19 AM   #12
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWestfallfan54 View Post
I can't believe anyone actually believes that, that "Tony Stewart" poster on here was actually Tony. He has better things to do than waste his time on here. Just sayin.

I highly doubt Eldora will reschedule the races. Sprintcars are garbage at Eldora since Tony took the dip out of the track. It slowed the track down and made the top impossible to run unless the track is slick.
has tony and his team even talked to earl to see what he would do. we all got to remember that this is earls track that he built and i think that it would be great if earl would put in some information into the track that at one time had the greatest and most happy fans. someone else can be knocking at the door and want to see happy fans and i think that will be dave and his great crew at the burg will be a place that fans will say that this was what eldora used to be like.

4/22/11, 7:03 AM   #13
hoosierdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
The only reason you saw some pretty decent racing is cuz it rained earlierin the day which you didn"t mention at all
you got me...I'm such an idiot! I forgot about the rain. I'm never going back now!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora rain dates