IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Truckers #10
3/28/09, 8:13 AM   #11
Re: Truckers #10
petey

Neely and Hunter ran for them before. Neely left for Benic's ride three years ago then Hunter left for Yeley then ultimately Walker.

Stanbrough was their best shoe as far as wins go.

Coons, JRS, Christian, Scheffel, Rose, Cottle (once), Neely, Marvel, Elliott, Hollingsworth, Hunter, Bacon (once), Darland, Clayton, Messeraul, Hagen and Bland are drivers I can think of that have driven their cars over the past 5 or 6 years.
Last edited by petey; 3/28/09 at 8:34 AM.

3/28/09, 9:23 AM   #12
cecil98

Don't know why you guys are so hard on this team. They bring two excellent cars to the track every week, run consistantly in the front group, win some, and put on a great show wherever they go. It usually doesn't matter who they have in the car, they're always very competitive. I wish I had the money to put my son in one of their cars. I don't believe they have the money of a Tony Stewart or Kasey Kahne team, but I do consider them one of the upper echelon teams in sprint car racing.

3/28/09, 12:36 PM   #13
Danny Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecil98 View Post
Don't know why you guys are so hard on this team. They bring two excellent cars to the track every week, run consistantly in the front group, win some, and put on a great show wherever they go. It usually doesn't matter who they have in the car, they're always very competitive. I wish I had the money to put my son in one of their cars. I don't believe they have the money of a Tony Stewart or Kasey Kahne team, but I do consider them one of the upper echelon teams in sprint car racing.
:thumb

Somebody just give this man a Lawrenceburg cheeseburger.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

3/28/09, 12:40 PM   #14
ThaBurgFan

Just want to say thanks to the Truckers team for the continued participation in Sprint Car Racing. I enjoy watching your team at the Burg!

3/28/09, 1:15 PM   #15
cabjr111

:thumbYou know you're at a race when the Truckers cars are there.

3/28/09, 2:02 PM   #16
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Agreed, make that two cheeseburgers:thumb

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

3/28/09, 4:54 PM   #17
TRUCKER D

you guys are nutz i dont even remeber seeing the truckers car win an a main last year at all at least in the midwest may be once!!!

3/28/09, 4:55 PM   #18
TRUCKER D

Quote:
sorry

3/28/09, 6:05 PM   #19
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKER D View Post
you guys are nutz i dont even remeber seeing the truckers car win an a main last year at all at least in the midwest may be once!!!
Hagen one gascity last year.

3/28/09, 6:29 PM   #20
TRUCKER D

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan View Post
Hagen one gascity last year.
I thought he might of that was once that i could remember thats why i stuck that in there. But that is the only win i could put the truckers car in. I dont think we have seen any good racing(running up front) since daren and hunter where the hired hands. I thaught there was a few times they where going to take each other out racing for posistion

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Truckers #10