IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > tq races at greensburg sept 27
9/22/08, 9:20 AM   #1
tq races at greensburg sept 27
tqracerxx

i was wanting to know how many tq's are going to greensburg. Then I can make my mind up to get the car out or not.

9/22/08, 9:25 AM   #2
Re: tq races at greensburg sept 27
tqracer65

I will be there in the 65, should be a decent number I would think.

Brad Wilson

9/22/08, 9:46 AM   #3
STP

Race Count Last Year: 1

So far I have about 15 to 20 cars that have said for sure and several drivers each day requesting information. The payout is guaranteed regardless of the car count and could go up with a higher car count.

If you would like to have the entry forms, send me an email and I will get them to you before the race to save time at the track.

9/22/08, 10:11 AM   #4
STP

Race Count Last Year: 1

I just talked to Mark and he said there are enough cars for a full feature field.

9/22/08, 10:58 AM   #5
davex

From what i hear, there will be a good number of cars there! I wouldn't rely on internet posting as some don't have internet access and some are just too busy to get on here.......you might be surprised at who shows up, i hear some top drivers will be there :thumb

9/22/08, 11:13 AM   #6
tqracer53

Quote:
Originally Posted by davex View Post
From what i hear, there will be a good number of cars there! I wouldn't rely on internet posting as some don't have internet access and some are just too busy to get on here.......you might be surprised at who shows up, i hear some top drivers will be there :thumb
Like who will be the top drivers that will show up.

9/22/08, 11:19 AM   #7
tqracerxx

I bet there will be alot of the top drivers to show up. There is alot of people that are going to get there cars out for this race.

9/22/08, 12:44 PM   #8
Re: TQ Races @ Greensburg - September 27th...
Shawn

Well, it should be an interesting weekend for the TQ's. I'm hoping for nice weather in Decatur County this weekend.

Judging by your question, I'd bet that Becky Brown isn't one that's going to be at Greensburg. Just kidding. Obviously I can think of a few names, other than Becky, that won't be at Greensburg. However, that doesn't mean that there won't be some good cars, talent and racing.

9/22/08, 1:01 PM   #9
STPHusband

Past Champions who will be there: Kenny Byrge-Robert Nichols-Ron Ambrose-possibly Jake Knoke

Just some of the other drivers, who have given us permission to use there name
Jason Willis, Tate Martz, Kyle Lux, Chad hankins, Brent Hankins, Toshia Cross (Kenny Byrge's sister)...plus many others

Mark F Frechette
President
Midwest TQ Racing League

9/22/08, 5:45 PM   #10
JPM

i would bet more people run the race at g-burg than the 50 lap pavement race at mt lawn. should be good racing at both track. i will head to g-burg to see what all the buzz is about though. with that post there shawn hope to see ya there.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > tq races at greensburg sept 27