IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Open Wheel Modified guys???
8/11/08, 6:20 PM   #11
Re: Open Wheel Modified guys???
PJ Wright

Shane; I'm glad to hear that you guys are still racing and doing quite well. I'll have to pay better attention to the goings on at Moler. Best of luck the rest of the season!:checkered:

To those of you that haven't had the pleasure of meeting the Mugavins: If you admire people who do more with less, succeed through hard work and dedication, and are a pleasure to talk with, then do yourself a favor and stop by the orange and white 57.

8/11/08, 7:06 PM   #12
speed service

Bill,
Come back, I think you have lost your mind. First thing you need to do is fire that ballon foot driver you have !! I think even a modified is way above his talent and may be he should stick to soming like an 86 frieght damaged Yugo. :O: Have fun with it. Chuy

8/11/08, 9:19 PM   #13
Wolfe-e

Hey Bill, Sorry I missed your first night out but I;m sure I;ll see you guys soon... I hope the Pack didn;t treat ya too bad," they do tend to play for blood" but all in all they're a pretty good bunch... I see Ray finally got that Paragon Win that has eluded him... I did some quick figuring last night on points and check this out..... Going into the race, Nick Allen lead Brad Barrow by 17points with 386 over 369... Allen finished 11th and Barrow 5th to close the lead to 5 points. Allen holds on with 436 to Barrows 431... It gets better, John DeMoss who was 3rd going in with 275 over Matt Bex in 4th with 254... DeMoss comes home in 10th but Matt Bex takes the 3rd spot to close the points up to DeMoss 329, Bex 326. Thats 5 between 1st and 2nd and 3 between 3rd and 4th.... and ya it still gets Better.... Clint DeMoss takes over 5th with 289, but Shelby Miles takes the 6th spot with 248 over Matt Boknecht with 246....a 2 point margin..... Things are heating up and with just 3 races left, its gonna get good gang.... oh and I,m not too worried about that driver,,,,,,, he;ll do..., he;ll do just fine......Wolfe-e

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Open Wheel Modified guys???