IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Contacting Floracing
6/9/20, 3:21 PM   #1
Contacting Floracing
captrat

Have searched the net and forum history for a phone number or contact e-mail for Floracing to no avail. Have a question about my existing account. Only thing I could find that might work is marketing@floracing.tv. Any help greatly appreciated.

6/9/20, 5:46 PM   #2
Re: Contacting Floracing
JackSam40

Try these numbers. I have contacted them several times. Sometimes I have to leave a msg and get a call back, but they have always responded. 512 270 2356 or 512 355 7936

6/9/20, 6:15 PM   #3
captrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSam40 View Post
Try these numbers. I have contacted them several times. Sometimes I have to leave a msg and get a call back, but they have always responded. 512 270 2356 or 512 355 7936
Thanks so much!

6/9/20, 11:58 PM   #4
flagboy55

A question about Flo charges. When I signed up it appeared that I had to buy the year which I did. Is that the only way to purchase the product? I certainly understand and appreciate the value of the yearly subscription. But someone who due to the current situation may not have $150 but might be able to buy a month. I did a little research and saw that there were monthly plans available but couldn’t find it on my account

6/10/20, 5:58 PM   #5
captrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
A question about Flo charges. When I signed up it appeared that I had to buy the year which I did. Is that the only way to purchase the product? I certainly understand and appreciate the value of the yearly subscription. But someone who due to the current situation may not have $150 but might be able to buy a month. I did a little research and saw that there were monthly plans available but couldn’t find it on my account
I just got off the phone about a similar concern. I thought I was renewing at $12.50 per month as I am not around all the time. My card showed a $150 charge. It was explained that a $29.99 monthly charge is available, but I could cancel the $150 charge anytime and receive a pro rata credit. Spoke with Kyle who was very helpful. Use the phone numbers that Jacksam40 provided

3 members like this post: Longtime sprinter, luckybuc97, MacTexas
6/14/20, 6:35 PM   #6
leftrear

I was trying to sign up and can't find the monthly for 29.99. They must have done away with it. Those numbers no longer work. They do have a message that directs you right back to the website.No way to leave a call back message.

6/14/20, 11:53 PM   #7
opnwhlmnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftrear View Post
I was trying to sign up and can't find the monthly for 29.99. They must have done away with it. Those numbers no longer work. They do have a message that directs you right back to the website.No way to leave a call back message.
They do not offer the 29.99 monthly any longer. Have to purchase whole year for 150. I just renewed today and was told this information from Flo support.

This should work to contact them

https://support.flosports.tv/s/contactsupport
Last edited by opnwhlmnd; 6/14/20 at 11:54 PM.

6/15/20, 11:31 AM   #8
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Does any of the money from FLO go to the drivers and teams? I havent noticed an increase in purse size

3 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Contacting Floracing