IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Speedway History Question - I need help
7/18/08, 6:54 AM   #1
Kokomo Speedway History Question - I need help
steve_g

You good folk from Indiana may be able to help me. I am trying to find out who the track photographer was at Kokomo Speedway in Aug 1990. I was fortunate enough to win a USAC National Midget race as a car owner and never got any photo's of my team in Winners circle. Now I'm old and living on methanol fumes of the past I would like to try and find out if the photog is still around and has any photo's he/she may want to part with.
Its a long shot but can anyone help ??

7/18/08, 7:37 AM   #2
Re: Kokomo Speedway History Question - I need help
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_g View Post
you good folk from indiana may be able to help me. I am trying to find out who the track photographer was at kokomo speedway in aug 1990. I was fortunate enough to win a usac national midget race as a car owner and never got any photo's of my team in winners circle. Now i'm old and living on methanol fumes of the past i would like to try and find out if the photog is still around and has any photo's he/she may want to part with.
Its a long shot but can anyone help ??
was it larry hostelter from peru...i use to buy from him all the time...when he came to putuckey

7/18/08, 8:23 AM   #3
Throttle10e

I bet Sexy Rexy was there. I'll ask him the next time I see him!

Danelle

7/18/08, 8:53 AM   #4
steve_g

Thanks for asking throttle - appreciate your help

7/18/08, 11:10 AM   #5
Ovalmeister

Who was the driver? Car color and number? I may be able to help.
David.

7/18/08, 11:42 PM   #6
steve_g

The driver was Graham Standring from Auckland New Zealand. I was the car owner - Steve Grace (also from Auckland NZ). It was a dark blue Edmunds Cosworth Coil Car # 72 with XEROX sign writing. The number was a fluro red/pink #72. Thanks for your interest and help

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Speedway History Question - I need help