IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chase Briscoe Racing & Dave Darland team up for 2019 season.
1/29/19, 12:24 PM   #1
Chase Briscoe Racing & Dave Darland team up for 2019 season.
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Just seen on Facebook.
Chase Briscoe Racing and Dave Darland team up for the 2019 season.

1/29/19, 11:55 PM   #2
7horse
Banned

Different car every year

1 member likes this post: progressive22
1/30/19, 6:45 AM   #3
Re: Chase Briscoe Racing & Dave Darland team up for 2019 sea
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7horse View Post
Different car every year
I agree. It must feel good to be wanted. Should be a good deal for Dave. The Briscoes are a class act.

1/30/19, 8:27 AM   #4
Rpracing1

Hopefully CBR can secure sponsorship to run a full season. DD has been through this scenario the past several years where his team runs out of funds. Best of Luck!

Wondering......Thought CBR,s mission was to put up and coming drivers in their cars so that underfunded drivers would have a chance ?? I would not call DD a youngun. Must have changed outlook I guess.
Last edited by Rpracing1; 1/30/19 at 8:32 AM.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, racegal, snowdrift
1/30/19, 4:50 PM   #5
Bdarland

Yes it has been. With the open seats being "Paid" for Dave has been very fortunate to not have to pay. As we all know, not every team can run on a limited budget and our team(s) in the past have been on very limited budgets. We are VERY Thankful for each and every team that has had faith in Dave these last few years.

1/30/19, 5:01 PM   #6
Bdarland

Bob, Dave acts like a young kid most of the time so maybe that's where they got "young and underfunded" 😊
Anyway, we are super excited for the opportunity for Dave to drive for The Chase Briscoe Sprint car team.

1/30/19, 10:37 PM   #7
Re: Chase Briscoe Racing & Dave Darland team up for 2019 sea
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 9
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdarland View Post
Bob, Dave acts like a young kid most of the time so maybe that's where they got "young and underfunded" 😊
Anyway, we are super excited for the opportunity for Dave to drive for The Chase Briscoe Sprint car team.
Best of Luck to you and DD. Let's hope " hell freezes over " again and he gets back to victory lane at TSS.

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, mc/rider, racegal, racenut69, RockinRy
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chase Briscoe Racing & Dave Darland team up for 2019 season.