IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gator Dirt National News
2/12/16, 9:11 AM   #21
Re: Gator Dirt National News
SmithRacing11

Race Count This Year: 34
Race Count Last Year: 29

Sounds like once again we suck hind-titt to the latemodels and or other stockcars.
Last edited by SmithRacing11; 2/12/16 at 9:17 AM.

2/12/16, 10:06 AM   #22
Colin25

Wayne,
Once again what comes out of your mouth isn't completely true. You only got cursed at once you became a jacka##. You make it sound like a complete show was put on but wasn't. Not all the races and not all the laps period. Both times we have been there with something you have run and were treaded poorly. I feel sorry for the drivers who have to run your series because they probably don't have another choice. But it can't be too many as both times drivers from up here fielded half or more of the field and neither time was a complete field. In all my years as youngster with my dad racing, myself or now with my son have I ever, and this is your first night with no rain delays, sat for 4 hours between heat races and the feature. That's my point and if you take it personally sorry.
As I told you in person you'll never get another dime of my money. There is no need to continue this on here. If you want to discuss this further you're more than welcome to call me, but I'm sure you would rather hide behind your computer and respond that way. 317-402-1068

2/12/16, 10:12 AM   #23
kendirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithRacing11 View Post
Sounds like once again we suck hind-titt to the latemodels and or other stockcars.
Welcome to reality. They need the Late Models a heck of a lot more than the Late Models need them.

I'd look at it as just being happy to be part of the event.

There was never a question who the headliners were.

2 members like this post: Sprint47, Wayne Davis
2/12/16, 10:19 AM   #24
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Davis View Post
Mr. Parker were you there at the drivers meeting and the "DRIVERS" said lets just run the A....With all the rain we where at the mercy of the Lucas Oil Late Model Series that DETERMINED when we were to go out. If you where there sorry you had a bad taste in your mouth. We the SSMS listen to the racers and did the best we could getting 3 A mains in with 2 rain out. Each and every racer got paid what was advertised and a couple asked for there pill draw back cause they where leaving and I gave it back.

My suggestion is you need to try and promote a show with 2 of the 3 days rained out but still get all 3 shows in and then come back and tell us how much better "YOU" Mr. J.D. Parker can do it!! Oh and next time instead of cursing at me cause you wanted to leave and we should have ran before the LUCAS OIL Late Models on Sunday, no one made you stay there...if you had to leave like the guy setting on the pole had to leave Sat. and was refunded his money....THAT was your option and you were the only one cursing and B-tch'n about it
Wayne

Did you pay as advertised?

Did you make every attempt to get all of yous races in even though the weather was not on your side?

Were you the headline race on the schedule?

Did you put on a good show?

Was the track owner satisfied?

Was the fans in the bleachers satisfied?

If the answer to these questions was mostly yes then you did a good job. I know that you have put your heart and soul into these winter races and I also know that they have not come easy with all of the problems associated with weather even in sunny Georgia. It seems like you have found a great supporter in the owner of this little track. All you have to do is get your racers to continue supporting you and the track and you are on your way. JD isn't too bad of a guy probably a little upset with the weather and waiting.

Back to that Frank Sinatra song Sit tall in that saddle young man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-bD0ZG5_2w

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 2/12/16 at 10:28 AM.

1 member likes this post: Sprint47
2/12/16, 11:46 AM   #25
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

Last edited by Wayne Davis; 2/12/16 at 3:34 PM.

2/12/16, 12:38 PM   #26
Wayne Davis

2 members like this post: DAD, latemodel55
2/12/16, 12:51 PM   #27
DAD

Wayne

Kind of knew the answer was yes. Seems like you have tied up with a decent promoter, under card to Lucas Stock cars is a great spot to be in>>>You will do it again and it will be bigger and better. Congratulations Kiddo. People can raise heck all they want to >> and we all do it some of the time, but I would almost bet Collin and JD show up again looking to take some of your money.

Honest Dad himself

Now: contractions end> take a cleansing breath>sit down>and post them results including engine type and driver home town so Bobby Layne don't jump on you, Really he isn't too bad but I heard you don't want to mess with his wife she is supposed to be a "Wild Cat"

Honest Dad himself

2/12/16, 12:58 PM   #28
Wayne Davis

1 member likes this post: DAD
2/12/16, 12:59 PM   #29
Wayne Davis

1 member likes this post: DAD
2/12/16, 1:19 PM   #30
DAD

Wayne

Yeh and I didn't start looking for it until Sat night Has anybody posted the race video yet and where??

Honest Dad himself

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gator Dirt National News