IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Any Haubstadt Update? 9/19/15
9/20/15, 12:30 AM   #41
BigWheel7

Race Count This Year: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan84 View Post
Who was fighting in the pits after the race?
I was told Cottle and T-mez got into it and T-mez was thinking of pressing charges but that's just what I was told so who knows.

Great race nonetheless!! I felt bad for Cummins and the 3r team though just pure bad luck with no where to go.
Last edited by BigWheel7; 9/20/15 at 12:31 AM.

2 members like this post: SisterToThe3c, tirespinner
9/20/15, 1:17 AM   #42
Re: Any Haubstadt Update? 9/19/15
jim goerge

I felt so bad for Kyle and the 3r team so close to a huge win. I also want to say thanks to Scott and Jen and Coach Meese for all their help with my stuff tonight. Oh yeah and also the FIREBALL lol WWHHHHOOOOOOO

9/20/15, 11:44 AM   #43
i love dirt track racing

Congratulations to brady short racing. What a great year. Will you guys be at Eldora and the burg .

5 members like this post: dshort36, jim goerge, SPD 37, tubemaster, wildman92
9/20/15, 2:42 PM   #44
SpfldMile

Great night at the races. I took a first timer that loved it. The second heat was something to behold! Terrible break for Kyle, I feel for him and the MDC. On a lighter note, I was parked right outside turn 3. I made it home with about 10 lbs of Haubstadt clay in and on my truck, which I swept out into my yard. Maybe next spring I'll sprout some sprint cars.

9/20/15, 4:08 PM   #45
flagboy55

I wasn't there but I have to believe that if robert didn't get in trouble early in the night, might have been # 11 for him. Definitely going forward. What a great year for the madman. And did Clayton have anything for em if he didn't break?

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
9/20/15, 4:30 PM   #46
SPD 37

Great job Brady Short, win #16 at the Haubstadt Hustler!! Which was also his 10th MSCS win this year, AND he's now the winningest driver in MSCS!! Great job!!

9/20/15, 8:43 PM   #47
RGraves

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheel7 View Post
I was told Cottle and T-mez got into it and T-mez was thinking of pressing charges but that's just what I was told so who knows.

Great race nonetheless!! I felt bad for Cummins and the 3r team though just pure bad luck with no where to go.
Press charges? Ha.... Going to need to hear more details.

9/20/15, 9:50 PM   #48
BigWheel7

Race Count This Year: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGraves View Post
Press charges? Ha.... Going to need to hear more details.
I agree I will need more details to make my judgement call but just saying what information I received. I was told Cottle went after him after the feature and they were punching each other.

9/21/15, 8:25 AM   #49
Knoke77

I'm not sure who went after who first as I walked by after they had already started but it was quite the tussle. It took a small army to keep Shane back once they had them broken away from each other.

9/21/15, 12:42 PM   #50
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
I wasn't there but I have to believe that if robert didn't get in trouble early in the night, might have been # 11 for him. Definitely going forward. What a great year for the madman. And did Clayton have anything for em if he didn't break?
The racing was great as usual and the crowd was excellent, no doubt enhanced by the large purse and lots of radio and TV advertising, as well as the publicity on the internet surrounding the return of Daron Clayton (aka Modern Day Cowboy).
Clayton exhibited his typical driving style in hot laps, but I am not sure his car was capable of contending with the stronger cars of his fellow competitors. But, that is pure conjecture on my part, and I feel there is something about TSS that causes Daron to find the equivalent of another 100 horsepower when he gets into the heat of the battle. Too bad we didn't get to witness more than three laps of competition from him in the feature.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Any Haubstadt Update? 9/19/15