IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Charity Lunch Saturday
2/16/15, 8:59 AM   #1
Charity Lunch Saturday
coondog

I have been invited to be the guest speaker for Race Chaser's luncheon this Saturday at Pit Stop BBQ in Brownsburg. It's $10 at the door plus your lunch. Proceeds are going to Payton Manning Hospital in the name of Ben Burchard and his Big Ben's PIt Crew. That is where Ben is getting his treatments. Please contact
Jon Noggle at jonviv1@sbcglobal.net
Need to be done by noon Fri so they can have a head count. Not sure what I'll be babbling about but it's for charity. Ill try not to bore everyone. Come help me raise a little money and join other racers for lunch. Thank you,

Jerry

2/16/15, 7:28 PM   #2
coondog

I wanted this back up so it gets plenty of views. Really hope we can get some of you to come. Thank you,

Jerry

2/16/15, 8:12 PM   #3
Re: Charity Lunch Saturday
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by coondog View Post
I have been invited to be the guest speaker for Race Chaser's luncheon this Saturday at Pit Stop BBQ in Brownsburg. It's $10 at the door plus your lunch. Proceeds are going to Payton Manning Hospital in the name of Ben Burchard and his Big Ben's PIt Crew. That is where Ben is getting his treatments. Please contact
Jon Noggle at jonviv1@sbcglobal.net
Need to be done by noon Fri so they can have a head count. Not sure what I'll be babbling about but it's for charity. Ill try not to bore everyone. Come help me raise a little money and join other racers for lunch. Thank you,

Jerry
I for one would doubt if you'll be "babbling" to much, a lot of racing experiences will be shared I am sure!

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

2/16/15, 8:28 PM   #4
daves81

Quote:
Originally Posted by coondog View Post
I wanted this back up so it gets plenty of views. Really hope we can get some of you to come. Thank you,

Jerry
I think its awesome you are taking the time to do this Jerry!And everyone else that has taken time out of their day to help out someone in need Thank you!!!!

2/17/15, 9:11 AM   #5
PAW

What time does this stat?

2/17/15, 11:00 AM   #6
jjones752

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 22

You need to RSVP to Jon Noggle at the email Jerry posted; he can give you all the particulars, but they do require a head count when they put these luncheons on.
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97

2/17/15, 11:12 AM   #7
Will Shunk

Jon Noggle does this "Race Chaser" lunch monthly. Jon and sidekick, Barry, do a super job of lining up speakers. I am sure Jerry's will be interesting and the fans that attend usually have very thoughtful questions. All of the lunches that I have attended ended way too soon as we all have so much history and common experiences to share. I travel from Toledo, OH on many occasions to attend these luncheon events but the forecast is such that I will miss Jerry's edition on Saturday. Contact Jon Noggle and have a great time with Jerry Coons, Jr.!!

1 member likes this post: jjones752
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Charity Lunch Saturday