IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Episode 8 - The Roth 83 and Phantom Headaches
5/1/14, 11:41 PM   #11
Joey Woods

It was ridiculous. I turned it off when my 11 year old son asked me " so do most race car drivers do drugs?"

On a positive side I was able to teach him what a "shock jock" is...

I seriously wouldn't value my opinion though it was a fluke we listened anyway.

2 members like this post: fish, Kellen Conover
5/2/14, 12:17 AM   #12
Re: Episode 8 - The Roth 83 and Phantom Headaches
thebus79h

Interesting perspective Joey. We do appreciate the input, positive or negative. Once again, we didn't say anything that wasn't true. And with the statements that we did make, he already has a ride with the Phoenix Racing team. Which I'm thrilled he is back on the tour, he deserves to be there. All we did was report on a wrong report we gave the week before.

Obviously all racecar drivers dont use drugs. I would say that an extremely small percentage does, but to close your eyes and think it doesn't happen is false and in some cases wrong.

5/2/14, 11:41 AM   #13
Koonzee

I think I'd rather listen to the"LiL Shoe Show ".

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, cshuman
5/2/14, 1:34 PM   #14
thebus79h

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koonzee View Post
I think I'd rather listen to the"LiL Shoe Show ".
He would be welcome on the show anytime. We take in all opinions, no matter what they are.

5/2/14, 2:16 PM   #15
Re: Episode 8 - The Roth 83 and Phantom Headaches
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Just another episode of stirring the pot. Nothing really of any substance, just more hearsay to spread around. Much like some track announcers who love to hear themselves talk. Time to turn off the soap opera and get back to racing.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, fish, Koonzee, PJ Wright
5/3/14, 7:45 PM   #16
Gravel/TK End up Swap'n Rides!!......
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebus79h View Post
His name is AJ. He's on the website and when you listen to the show his name is listed as well.
Thanks....lota AJ's in/round Indy!!..didn't notice a name here, on that site or stick round to look !!...stil not familiar with it!!..simple name, any @ all, at end of a post, like most here, is good .....

5/3/14, 10:01 PM   #17
RetiredShoe

Funny how this post is still going. 4,000 people listen to the show and maybe 10 on a message board are upset about it? Stop the presses. An opinion on the matter would be welcome but instead we have people who take a few parts of a 10 minute conversation, rearrange them to their liking and all of the sudden they know exactly who we are as people and as a show. We have hours on the internet and have posted here since the beginning, I would suggest you few listen to them but you would still hear whatever you want to. If you did you might get the fact that we are a discussion show, not the eyewitness news or tmz. I do really appreciate the listens and opinions for sure. We have comments on the website as well as social media, so anybody who wants to add to the discussions in the future is welcome to there. Probably the end of my feedback here since I'm sitting here holding my newborn son in a hospital responding to this stuff. Silly

5/3/14, 11:02 PM   #18
Gravel/TK End up Swap'n Rides!!..Not New News!!....
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

...SILLY!!...N' I'LL Agree!!...on a more possitive note!!..Congratulations to you both!!...You will, now have no spare time!!............

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Episode 8 - The Roth 83 and Phantom Headaches