IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > RIP: chris guinn passes sat 4/19
4/21/14, 5:04 PM   #11
Re: RIP: chris guinn passes sat 4/19
badcoupe

Does anyone know how many different cars/divisions he'd ran through the years? Seems like he's owned one of everything!

4/21/14, 6:24 PM   #12
DAD

Bad

I know for sure that Chris raced T/Q's>Mini-Sprints>Midgets>Sprints> Then I GOOGLE his name to check on his Obit and come back with video's of a Chris Guinn's Feet racing Go-Karts In Indiana last summer. I guess if it had 4 up to 18 wheels old Chris would race it.

Bill Jones
Last edited by DAD; 4/22/14 at 7:50 AM.

4/21/14, 6:51 PM   #13
Kellen Conover

Hate to hear this, Chis was a great guy and fun to race with. He would strap in about any car he could, since I read this I've been trying to remember, thought he had a silver crown car at one point but don't think he ever got it out.

4/21/14, 6:54 PM   #14
badcoupe

I had heard that he had a crown but never knew for sure. He was certainly a racer of truest kind

4/21/14, 7:15 PM   #15
racephoto1

He was a great guy.Always smiling, and just happy to be doing what he was. Loved racing , and he was good at it. RIP Chris.

IMG_1375 copy par Chris Pedersen, on ipernity

4/21/14, 7:18 PM   #16
Sandy Lowe

Deepest Sympathies to the Family of Chris Guinn

The Midwest TQ Racing League wishes to extend its deepest sympathies to the friends and family of former MTQRL feature winner Chris Guinn.

Chris Allen Guinn, 53 years of age died Saturday April 19th, 2014 at his residence. Chris was born April 24th, 1960 in Jeffersonville, Ind. to Dobbs and Dottie Guinn and he was the owner and operator of Chris Guinn Enterprises.

Chris was very active and loved racing sprint cars, mini sprints, TQ's and midget racecars. He was a very special man and will be fondly remembered and greatly missed by his family and all who knew him.

He was preceded in death by his father Dobbs Guinn and brother Gary Guinn. Survivors include his wife Carol (Ernspiker) Guinn, daughter Christie M. (Guinn) Cai, step-daughter Tiffany Anderson, grandson Dylan Cain, mother Dorothea “Dottie” L. Guinn, sister Cindy (Guinn) McNutt, brother Steve W. Guinn and partner Connie, niece Kaci Guinn, and nephew David Craig.

A Reception of Family and Friends will be held on Thursday April 24th from 2:00 pm until 4:00 pm followed by a Celebration of Life Service at 4:00 pm. Both will be held at the Kraft Charlestown Road Chapel located at 2776 Charlestown Road, New Albany, Ind. 47150. Entombment will be later at Kraft-Graceland Memorial Park.

The family requests contributions to Hosparus of Southern Indiana.

Online condolences may be made to www.kraftfs.com.

2 members like this post: DAD, mowerman
4/21/14, 8:08 PM   #17
FishBurger

Shocked, as I had no idea Chris was in this battle. Super nice guy. R.I.P. Racer!!

4/21/14, 8:34 PM   #18
racechevy

Sorry to hear this , he was a good guy ,prayers to his family .

Jeff Barnhart

4/22/14, 4:49 AM   #19
nowings4me

So sad to hear of this news. RIP Chris!! Always had a smile on his face and was willing to help anyone that needed it. He sure loved to race!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > RIP: chris guinn passes sat 4/19