IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thunder Valley Raceway???
4/23/13, 5:21 PM   #11
Re: Thunder Valley Raceway???
Mulvaney

I'm ready I have both cars ready

4/23/13, 5:59 PM   #12
cmiracingvids

I'd like to come race there a few times this year too. It's a great track for mini sprints. Hope someone keeps it going.

Posted via Mobile Device

4/23/13, 9:32 PM   #13
awnunn

Just seen on FB that a gentleman named Mike Tuell is the new Promotor at ThunderValley Raceway.

4/23/13, 9:36 PM   #14
awnunn

Mike Tuell

I would like to announce that my wife and I are the new promoters of the Thunder Valley Raceway. We are going to try and start racing next Friday if everything goes as planned. We are going to start a Thunder Valley Raceway facebook page this week that will update everyone with all our racing news! We would also like to thank Mason and Tawyna Fleetwood for the last 12 years of service at the track and hope to carry on the great racing tradition! Feel free to call with any questions (812) 653-3911.

This is from his FB page.

1 member likes this post: Copperhead
4/23/13, 9:58 PM   #15
Mulvaney

Tell all your friends to post something or call them to keep the minis there it is perfect for them

4/24/13, 5:44 AM   #16
Copperhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjohnson View Post
We have one of our three cars ready for salem but now this. My car is pretty much ready but i cant drive till my leg heals prolly late May We our putting our third car together as well right now. My friend bought the 10 car and he is ready as well. Hope the new promotor lets us run. Copperhead was you there any last year? just wondered who you were. Tj you going to put other car together? hope for good news i like salem.
I was there 3 or 4 times in the #03. It's a red and black car. My name's Scotty Orme.

1 member likes this post: pjohnson
4/24/13, 8:36 AM   #17
Mulvaney

U coming back copper

4/24/13, 9:48 AM   #18
pjohnson

Just got off the phone with new promoter seems like nice guy. Same classes plus mods. We will see you the Tj and Scotty. My son and my friend will have thier cars there first night and i will have mine as soon as i am cleared by the Doctors (prolly after the 20th of May)

4/24/13, 10:16 AM   #19
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by awnunn View Post
Mike Tuell

I would like to announce that my wife and I are the new promoters of the Thunder Valley Raceway. We are going to try and start racing next Friday if everything goes as planned. We are going to start a Thunder Valley Raceway facebook page this week that will update everyone with all our racing news! We would also like to thank Mason and Tawyna Fleetwood for the last 12 years of service at the track and hope to carry on the great racing tradition! Feel free to call with any questions (812) 653-3911.

This is from his FB page.

I would like to wish the Tuell's the best of luck in their new endeavor. We will support them in any way we can in the future. The town of Salem is very lucky to keep it's oldest race track in operation.

Let's get them 4 cylinder racers back there in numbers.

Honest Dad himself

3 members like this post: Bill May, Copperhead, Xflagman
4/24/13, 2:37 PM   #20
Copperhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulvaney View Post
U coming back copper
Yeah, be there all year.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thunder Valley Raceway???