IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Smackdown Video
8/27/12, 12:31 PM   #11
Re: Kokomo Smackdown Video
Millsvideo

Jason, I didn't take it personal, I merely gave you the facts. You asked for free content, and I told you that races won't be available for free. Despite your assertion to the contrary, you did indeed ask for content for free when you said, and I quote, "Wouldn't USAC want to show their races after the fact for free"...I didn't write that, you did. I didn't put ANY words into your mouth.

For the record, I am working on a teaser clip for the weekend that will be available to everyone, now that the full races are up. But, there is only one of me. Please be patient with me.

Sorry that you didn't like the response detailing how much work goes into a service you want for free. I can't help you there.

DM
Last edited by Millsvideo; 8/27/12 at 12:36 PM.

8/27/12, 12:31 PM   #12
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinthead View Post
ok "millsvideo"....as always, you take everything personal. Not once did i mention "millsvideo"....i stated usac. For someone as smart as you, i would think you could have figured that one out. If you were doing this on your own as a business, like jackslash, then i can understand you wanting to charge a fee. That is a no brainer...you act like people are just born yesterday.

As i did mention in my previous message, i said i might be missing something. From what it looked like to me, they were doing away with the free short videos. My bad. I also didn't realize they were doing away with their dvd's. I guess i missed the memo on that one. As for me saying i wanted all of that for free as you stated, you are putting words into my mouth there bud....something you like doing on here. Please show me where i said "i want this free". I just simply stated wouldn't usac want to show this for free as a way of promoting usac (thinking they were doing way with the short free videos).

And as for you describing to me what it takes to do your job...i could write a nice paragraph on what i do every day in my life, but that would be pretty pointless as most working people on here work hard ever day between their full time jobs and raising a family. So i will just say this instead. Congrats to you and welcome to the real world my friend.

Take care
they are all on youtube just watched em all...stanbrough should have drilled levi after flipping him off

1 member likes this post: Rpracing1
8/27/12, 12:45 PM   #13
mowerman

Race Count This Year: 13
Race Count Last Year: 87

I too watched it for free on u tube .

1 member likes this post: Rpracing1
8/27/12, 12:57 PM   #14
opie

whats it under?

8/27/12, 1:42 PM   #15
dr101minisprint

Search "Kokomo Smackdown". The first two nights are available. Awesome!

8/27/12, 2:25 PM   #16
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr101minisprint View Post
search "kokomo smackdown". The first two nights are available. Awesome!
3rd night is also

8/27/12, 2:49 PM   #17
Shawn Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallsracing View Post
3rd night is also
I was just on youtube and only seen the fist two nights. Could the 3rd night have been removed?

8/27/12, 2:55 PM   #18
K-Dawg30

Night 3 -->

The wreck is after about the 10 minute mark. Scary for sure! Big shout out to the guy who shut down Ballou's car!

5 members like this post: cmakin, Deansnuts, jim goerge, robert gatten, Shawn Harper
8/27/12, 3:21 PM   #19
JarrettFarms73

I watched it in super duper ultra High Def w/ state of the art real time audio v9.0... I was there all 3 days.

As a drummer in local/ regional bands for almost two decades, it cracks me up the Metallica/ Napster arguement has made its way to sprint car racing. I'll use the rest of this post to congratulate all drivers and teams on a great weekend, especially BC.

1 member likes this post: Claybird33
8/27/12, 4:03 PM   #20
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Big shout out to the guy who shut down Ballou's car!
Especially considering the way that left rear tire was busted and spinning so fast. A piece of rubber could have easily came off and hurt that guy bad. Or even worse. Sometimes we take for granted what those guys do. This is a perfect example of just how important they are.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Smackdown Video