IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bell helmet customer service
7/31/12, 6:20 PM   #11
cdav20

I have had the same experience as ray has , bell and Steve has always treated me well.
Thanks. Chad

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: leaglen
7/31/12, 7:27 PM   #12
shanks39

I will say that bell helmets not only take care of customers, they do save lifes. I was in a bad crash earlier this year and my helmet was drug down the concrete wall and cracked from above the eye port to the base of the helmet. The car and cage was destroyed and I only had issues with a serious concussion. I am doing great now and contribute that to wearing a bell helmet. They fit like no other helmet and have a sales rep that understands what a racer needs(Steve Thomas). Thanks Alex shanks.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: K-Dawg30
7/31/12, 7:40 PM   #13
Re: Bell helmet customer service
K-Dawg30

I bought a Bell Helmet from Steve at the Chili Bowl this last year and I have to say it is by far the nicest, most comfortable helmet I have ever owned.

Steve is second to none on support and I would recommend dealing with him to anyone in need of a helmet.

I also bought Hooker Harness belts from Steve this winter as well and I must say the belts are AMAZING!

Kurt Hermann

2 members like this post: Lewis1585, mscs20
7/31/12, 8:01 PM   #14
racer-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscs20 View Post
Call me @ 217-766-7889 and I'll fix you up! ~Steve~

Bob
Regarding Mark Perry's helmet; the straps not fastened when he went out on the track. It happens. But his helmet was replaced with a new one and life rolls on. Everyone is happy. Again, customer service.

Posted via Mobile Device
Sure remember alot of rock throwing on that deal as well as some rude comments to Bell Helmets.. I guess today in this world you dont need to tell the truth anymore!!

7/31/12, 8:33 PM   #15
jeffnanny

Building a Bell helmet as we speak now. Steves always been there to blow some smoke or help with getting me things. Bell is the only thing going on my head....

And Hinchman is the same. Nancy is the best and am currently having a custom bell/hinchman suit made now.

Customer service from both Steve and Nancy has gained myself as a customer for a long time to come. Thank you guys!!

1 member likes this post: zeromotorsports
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bell helmet customer service