IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Smoke At Plymouth
5/31/12, 12:23 PM   #11
Re: Smoke At Plymouth
Morin Racing 98

Race Count Last Year: 27

Tony's always been that way....in 1996, he wouldn't sign an autograph 2 hours before the race at the Hut 100 in Terre Haute...back then, he was just a kid, not a mega-superstar yet....there's no excuse for it, it was 2 hours before the race.......also, he's gonna be interviewed tonight on NASCAR race hub concerning the fans, wonder if he'll tell the truth, or give the politically correct version??

5/31/12, 12:26 PM   #12
Midget 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer-x View Post
Guess you have never been to the Rumble have ya? I hope Plymouth packs the place that night!
They will pack the place and Tony is there to help a friend. And for this he gets grief.

2 members like this post: PIT CART, speed bump
5/31/12, 4:08 PM   #13
modlady

I know peopel who went to the rumble before and when they got his autograph he called for security because he didnt want to be bothered so they put yellow tape around where he was this is my opinion he is a jerk and yes if you are suppose to be a famous person like he claims he is then you know when you got o a track or anywhere people is exspecting a autograph and instead of him walking away and if he doesnt know how to spell then at least he can do is just scribble lol I would never be a fan have him tony he is a jerk and that is just bein nice about it he is fake when then interveiw him and yeah they always say the would like to thank the fans for supporting them and their local race tracks well if his track was the only track around he wouldn get my support thats for dam sure he is the biggesr jerk I have ever meant in my life

5/31/12, 5:11 PM   #14
racer-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by modlady View Post
I know peopel who went to the rumble before and when they got his autograph he called for security because he didnt want to be bothered so they put yellow tape around where he was this is my opinion he is a jerk and yes if you are suppose to be a famous person like he claims he is then you know when you got o a track or anywhere people is exspecting a autograph and instead of him walking away and if he doesnt know how to spell then at least he can do is just scribble lol I would never be a fan have him tony he is a jerk and that is just bein nice about it he is fake when then interveiw him and yeah they always say the would like to thank the fans for supporting them and their local race tracks well if his track was the only track around he wouldn get my support thats for dam sure he is the biggesr jerk I have ever meant in my life
Dont go then lady! If you do i hope you dont sit next to me! Tony does good things for the Plymouth track and the purple tire company! There is no other track that has spent more money on a local track then this place has the last few seasons. Maybe the track will hold 5000 people and you will have ticket #5001!

2 members like this post: PIT CART, speed bump
5/31/12, 6:03 PM   #15
modlady

wouldnt waste my time

5/31/12, 6:21 PM   #16
Melmo

Here's a photo where Tony's being himself as always!!! After he won the Rumble he did his interview and then took off and went and pick this little girl up off the track and set down and signed his trophy and gave it to her!!! Now that's Tony being himself!!! Oh also to note every time Tony sees the little girl he always has time to stop and say hi and talk to her and also gives her advice.

4 members like this post: Midget 89, nathans1012, speed bump, STP
5/31/12, 6:21 PM   #17
racefan20

Quote:
You know anything about punctuation?

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

5/31/12, 6:29 PM   #18
Midget 89

Quote:
And you're calling Tony a jerk? Go figure.

2 members like this post: big3131, nathans1012
5/31/12, 6:44 PM   #19
modlady

he probably new that girl and yes i am calling him the biggest jerk i have ever meant

5/31/12, 6:49 PM   #20
Melmo

Sorry he didn't know that girl until that night!!!

2 members like this post: Midget 89, nathans1012
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Smoke At Plymouth