IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tee shirt sponsor for 2012
5/12/12, 7:35 PM   #1
Tee shirt sponsor for 2012
Jerry Spencer

Spencer Racing is looking for a tee shirt sponsor for the 2012 racing season. You front us the money for 300 tee shirts, you get your name on the car, hero cards, tee shirt and the receipt for your taxes at the first week of August you get your money back (could be before the Aug. deadline) We get our shirts out there you get your name out in front of thousands of people plus get your money back, we all win. ( and your shirts are free) If you are interested P.M. me or give me a call at 765-438-9963

Thank you for your time.

Jerry #66j
stida.com

1 member likes this post: short track scott
5/12/12, 7:39 PM   #2
BAsprintcar

Or just put the money on stuff for the car since shirts don't make the car faster?

Posted via Mobile Device

5/12/12, 9:44 PM   #3
short track scott

That's a sound idea to me, Jerry. I hope someone comes through for you so I can buy a shirt from you and Josh this summer.

In my humble opinion you have done more than enough with less in your operation to do as you see fit. A quick re-read of your post reveals the value to yourself and your potential sponsor. One could do well to learn from this simple lesson.

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by short track scott; 5/12/12 at 9:46 PM.

1 member likes this post: dirtnonwingfan
5/12/12, 11:20 PM   #4
Re: Tee shirt sponsor for 2012
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAsprintcar View Post
Or just put the money on stuff for the car since shirts don't make the car faster?

Posted via Mobile Device
You start writing the checks and I will take your advice from here on out, you are right about not making the car faster but it sure is cool when you hand a little kid a shirt and tell them to have a good one, the smile is priceless. And your name was? in case we ever need a crew cheif that knows it all.

Jerry Spencer #66j
stida.com

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tee shirt sponsor for 2012