IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Harvest Cup @ TSS Saturday
10/9/11, 12:02 AM   #31
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Brady Short is the MSCS champion.

Braylon Fitzpatrick is MSCS rookie of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 members like this post: ColoradoFan, Pat O'Connor Fan, SprintManDave
10/9/11, 12:02 AM   #32
Re: Harvest Cup @ TSS Saturday
SprintManDave

Thanks Jen,for the updates,and have a safe trip home.

1 member likes this post: sprintgirl14
10/9/11, 12:06 AM   #33
clemracer

Where did Josh Clemons finish

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Thanks for the updates

10/9/11, 8:12 AM   #34
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemracer View Post
Where did Josh Clemons finish

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Thanks for the updates
Josh finished 7th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10/9/11, 3:09 PM   #35
Rpracing1

Nice way to end the season at the old ball park. Congrats go out to Stanbrough. Always a threat at TSS. Cummins looked to be on a mission. He has really been on a tear the last month or so. Congrats Brady on your Championship and Braylon for your ROTY Award. Sasha, thanks for my hat. Can't wait for next year.
Just wondering, has Tommy been experimenting with some new compound the last two races? Have not seen the track throwing up that much dust for years. Anybody in know care to share what has been going on? Jason.....Anyone..........Just curious.....No Complaints here though. We have just been unjustly spoiled the last few years on track conditions.

10/9/11, 5:16 PM   #36
Slider812
Banned

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. The last two races were very dusty. At the same time though the racing still remained amazing. It's weird cuz the track doesn't rubber up at all just that gritty dirt or dust flying everywhere. I'm just glad the I sat on the 41 side with a light east wind. However it was an awesome season and I enjoyed every race I attended at TSS. We are so lucky to live in sprintcar country and see the best drivers race every week where ever we want in Indiana. Hope everyone has a great off season and can't wait till next year.
Posted via Mobile Device

10/9/11, 6:04 PM   #37
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider812 View Post
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. The last two races were very dusty. At the same time though the racing still remained amazing. It's weird cuz the track doesn't rubber up at all just that gritty dirt or dust flying everywhere. I'm just glad the I sat on the 41 side with a light east wind. However it was an awesome season and I enjoyed every race I attended at TSS. We are so lucky to live in sprintcar country and see the best drivers race every week where ever we want in Indiana. Hope everyone has a great off season and can't wait till next year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah it is kind of weird, the track kind of creates a vortex and the dust just seem to go straight up in the air. My car had no dust to speak of in the lot last night. Have not seen a hole or dip in that track for at least 10 years now......Knock on wood..........I just think it is a different grade of turkey poop or something that he is trying out.....Smooth as silk though....

10/9/11, 9:45 PM   #38
2fast4u

What happened to clayton? Did the car get hurt that bad in the heat race?

10/9/11, 11:04 PM   #39
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
What happened to clayton? Did the car get hurt that bad in the heat race?
Word in the stands was broken rear end housing.....Hit straightaway wall pretty good...........I have no clue though......but I did see his wife get up and leave soon after his heat was over..........Hated to see that though.

10/10/11, 10:42 AM   #40
Eatin Dirt

Looked like Hendrick had a good run from 18th to 5th.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Harvest Cup @ TSS Saturday