IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > powri at spoon
9/18/11, 10:00 PM   #11
Re: powri at spoon
mscs20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalYokel View Post
Dave Feese? That's an awesome name from the past. He definately taught his kid Blake well.
Its too bad that Spoon River doesn't race openwheel cars on a regular basis. Even winged sprinters would be fine on a weekly basis. I guess even the winged cars are getting thinned out in Illinois.
Its certianly a cool track, i've heard lots of people compaire it to a mini eldora, and I can't disagree with that. Maybe one day it'll be a marquee track. Schrader and Smoke should rescue it like they did Macon...
Posted via Mobile Device
Spoon River has always been a marquee track and still is a first class place, they run a full UMP show each week starting in April, so I don't know what Stewart and Schrader would offer. They did run 2 sprint shows this year, which is about average. As much as I would like to see sprints run there weekly, they don't need them, no more than Macon does. But I think we have converted Farmer City.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > powri at spoon