IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Farmer City Il NON WING SPRINTS
9/9/11, 8:55 AM   #11
treecitytornado

It will still be $50 guarnateed tow money with more going to the 1st,2nd,&3rd non-transfers? Got a good friend making the trip from KY and this will be only his first or second Sprint show in the last 13years. Thanks. No entry fee this time right?
Posted via Mobile Device

9/9/11, 11:13 AM   #12
outlaw721

Thank you good question, Yes there will be tow money! And no car entry fee! I ve talked to your friend from kentucy I'm lad he is coming! Thank you. Farmer city raceway outlaw721
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Thank you that track is almost in ohio,I've been in the big shows before, you better be a big dog to go to that show, and good luck to anyone that does! We r a long way from Lawerenceburg,so I hope many of you will come, We do not want to step on lincoln park we checked he's not runing. So we put this show out as I said I would if Putumville was was not running. We respect Joe and hope he see,s. That and understands he has no races schuedled for Oct 1! As far as this weekend. I wanted to race sprints. But Peoria is having a spint show! That's 50 mins away from us, the following weekend. Spoon river has a spint show, We will not be in conflict with these tracks who are so close! If another track creates a show on our date since we was first to have the race, we will move the show to the next day! :-) no biggie, I know when u guys want to race, we r just getting started on a class that former promoters. Over looked for nearly 20 plus years at this speedway, I think 3 times. Sprints raced over 20 years, lol. Does that count? We r bringing you back, we r having a weekly show for you, so anytime I can race saterday I will! Thank you. Farmer city raceway. Outlaw721
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Thank you mile dirt. We feel the same way, we should be fine, I've got 16 years of sprint cars, did the whole woo thing, knoxville iowa thing, track championships sister car with Mark kinser, etc. So I know all about sprint cars. And. I am your friend! I entered in this promotion with Jeff and the battle we fought for sprint cars was classic, we won, we want you, the fans want you, so we r just establishing,our selves, we hope Joe won't run, our show was published first, so if we need to move it we will! Thank you. Farmer city raceway. Outlaw721
Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by outlaw721; 9/9/11 at 12:00 PM.

9/9/11, 11:25 AM   #13
Re: Farmer City Il NON WING SPRINTS
sprintgirl14

Last edited by sprintgirl14; 3/25/12 at 9:33 PM.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, outlaw721
9/9/11, 11:32 AM   #14
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by miledirt View Post
yeah Lburg doesn't usually get great car counts do they? Farmer City should be fine
For this race they get a lot of cars First year they had 73 followed by last two years of 50 somewhat

2 members like this post: outlaw721, sprintgirl14
9/9/11, 12:57 PM   #15
Cardirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl14 View Post
Oct 1, MCSC & USAC sprints @ Lawrenceburg $10,000 to win one of the biggest races of the year...
You should have probably checked the non-wing sprints schedule first. Everybody wants to run on Saturday nights.. and then Fridays & Sundays nobody has anywhere to race.
We were looking forward to coming over this Sunday, and so were a lot of other people since Terre Haute was running Saturday and no where to run Sunday.
we are learning on the Sprints tryed to find a day that was not running something else ...after our last late model race we have to get the board to aprove the races so it takes a little work but want to run Sprints next year so we will take what we can get.. may do 1 or 2 more this year If you keep coming Gary

1 member likes this post: outlaw721
9/9/11, 1:51 PM   #16
Haulerin2deep

Keep it up! I did not make the last one but I will sure try to be at your next one. It is a great track... Love to see non wing sprints there next year on Sunday nights. Will you be moving your weekly show to Sunday nights? No more Friday nights?

9/9/11, 2:27 PM   #17
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

I already have plans for Oct. 1, although I still haven't decided if I'm going to Belle-Clair for the POWRi midgets or Lawrenceburg for USAC-MSCS sprints. I would like to see some late October races.

9/9/11, 3:09 PM   #18
outlaw721

Haulerin2deep
THANK you for your question! No will have a friday show as the track has always had the night! we will run the late models, mods, etc.. then on sundays we will run the non wingsprints!! There could be times during the summer nationals where we would move the non wing show to friday, but we would be competeing with Indiana tracks, and the fact guys coming from Indiana would have a tough time getting here!
So we will try to make it happen when we can!! Thank you
Farmer city Racway
outlaw721 (David)

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

ronmil
Thank you my friend, We hope to have a few more non wing shows this year! My TRUSTED FRIEND Gary answered that question pretty well , the fair board is willing to work with us but it is a race by race thing, (contracts) but I have talked to them and they seem willing so far!! So yes next year weekly show non wing sprints!!! yeah!! thank you
Farmer City Raceway
outlaw721 (David)

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Jim George
Thank you buddy! 50 is a nice number!! like to get 50 myself, if I did on oct 1st we need to raise the payout!! lets go for it make me do it! lets get 50 of you guys!! lol thank you!
farmer city raceway
ouitlaw721 (David)

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/9/11, 4:31 PM   #19
RACER99W

Thank you farmer city,treated nice,good track,good pay out.
From what cars that were at the first race i do not see many of them going to the burg.
I hope they all come back.

9/9/11, 6:42 PM   #20
Cardirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haulerin2deep View Post
Keep it up! I did not make the last one but I will sure try to be at your next one. It is a great track... Love to see non wing sprints there next year on Sunday nights. Will you be moving your weekly show to Sunday nights? No more Friday nights?
NO!!!!! We will be 1 of the few Tracks running two night a week....Lates fri Sprints Sun

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Farmer City Il NON WING SPRINTS