IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Swap meet and trade show roll call.........
1/21/10, 10:58 PM   #1
Swap meet and trade show roll call.........
throb

whos gonna be there?!?! always a blast, and cant wait to see some of you guys i havent seen for so long!

1/22/10, 11:36 AM   #2
Re: Swap meet and trade show roll call.........
Crankin

You know, we were thinking about going, but it's always so crowded because of all the good deals and attractions??

I saw where they had Chassey, Parsons, Vukovich, Darland, Hines, Shuman, Gamester, Kenyon, and Stapp all competing in some sort of game show! I also saw where the Auction will be growing this year. Then there's the Micro Sprint Meeting, and the Engine Seminar. Plus the price to get in at $10 is a great deal, especially when you consider all the old friends you always run into, and over 400 Vendor Booths to visit!!

But I don't know? We might go? We were really kind of hoping that they would have had some sort of Juggling act though... Or perhaps Bobo the Clown!!? Or maybe even dogs jumping through hoops of fire??!!! Now that would be really cool!!
We just really don't go outside unless it's above 57 degrees, so, we'll see??!... Hey! Maybe if they had some Indiana Fever players!!!???

Message to Rob: Your killin' me here! :2:

1/22/10, 2:03 PM   #3
throb

i guess folks didnt realize this was a REAL question...........

1/22/10, 2:08 PM   #4
cecil98

I'm kinda ignorant on this one, throb. When and where?

1/22/10, 2:45 PM   #5
mscs20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecil98 View Post
I'm kinda ignorant on this one, throb. When and where?
https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=24300

1/22/10, 6:14 PM   #6
sprntr

Quote:
Originally Posted by throb View Post
whos gonna be there?!?! always a blast, and cant wait to see some of you guys i havent seen for so long!

Erik & I are coming down from Minnesota. Look for a bearded guy in a Carhart Jacket & a hat that says "GOT BEER".

1/22/10, 7:45 PM   #7
Amatiforever

You need to go to this. This is soooooo much fun and everyone goes. Call me and I will be your guide.

1/23/10, 5:03 AM   #8
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

HARF (Hoosier Auto Racing Fans) will have a booth there as always, signing up new members and renewals, and getting to meet all our great members. We already have about a dozen HARF nights scheduled for the 2010 racing season, and we will have tickets available for the 58th Annual HARF Champions Banquet to be held the very next day on the 31st at the Brickyard Crossing Resort Pavillion. Stop by the HARF booth by the stage for more info, and get one of our beautiful club shirts just like the ones we present to the feature winners on HARF nights for only $10. the Indy Circle Track Expo #10 is the biggest racing show of the year with everything for sale from collectibles to race ready cars and trailers. make a weekend out of it by going to the Circle Track Expo on Saturday and the HARF Banquet on Sunday, hope we see you there, bob

1/23/10, 6:05 AM   #9
cecil98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatiforever View Post
You need to go to this. This is soooooo much fun and everyone goes. Call me and I will be your guide.
I may have to do that!

1/23/10, 10:02 AM   #10
speed bump

I have been a HARF member fo 10 years. Its the best $15.00 investment
I make every year.
Even if I didnt use it once, it`s still the best money I`ll spend all year.
They are great people that love racing.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Swap meet and trade show roll call.........