IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > King of Non Wing Sprints Tonight at LPS!
9/6/09, 10:42 AM   #21
Re: King of Non Wing Sprints Tonight at LPS!
service manager

What a run last night by Justin Marvel in the Robinson 57r! Using a old steel block motor from the mid 90's and ran seventh in the first A feature. When he came in off the track the right rear radious bolts had broken off of the bird cage. Great run buddy and i hope some of the other car owners or anyone looking to sponsor someone takes a strong look at this! Mo

9/6/09, 11:16 AM   #22
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Tony was flying in that car (it's not how it looks or the color that makes it go faster ) it was a good race to he came from the back of the field and great job TM on another win at LPS, thanks for winning you won me a bet

9/6/09, 12:20 PM   #23
sprintcar64

Quote:
Originally Posted by service manager View Post
What a run last night by Justin Marvel in the Robinson 57r! Using a old steel block motor from the mid 90's and ran seventh in the first A feature. When he came in off the track the right rear radious bolts had broken off of the bird cage. Great run buddy and i hope some of the other car owners or anyone looking to sponsor someone takes a strong look at this! Mo
Thats the same motor that Danny Williams Jr. won Kamp ('04MSCS), 3-4 Paragon shows, and Jacksonville SCORA along with several top 5 and top 10 finishes at LPS over the last 5 years.

9/6/09, 2:12 PM   #24
MikeJ1961

I just called Troy to congratulate him. Of course we talked about his car and the frame is a 86 gambler copy built in 2000 by competition welding, his engine is a fontana and was new in 1993 and he refreshed it himself earlier this summer.

Mike

9/9/09, 1:05 AM   #25
Bryans57

Are you sure... thats a competition welding car? I thought was a old Dynamite chassis. Its says Dynamite on the chassis, sticker wise.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

LOL.. We are looking to sale this engine! Or do some trading for a good 410! Maybe swap the heads out, and put some ascs heads on and go wing racing! (Maybe)

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Buy the way the Robinsons steel block engine is just a 358 cu!

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

That's just a 358 cu. Steel block built in 1995!

9/9/09, 10:51 AM   #26
JMar47

Thanks Mo

I just want to also thank Bryan for the chance to run again. We are having a good time and that is really all that matters to me.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > King of Non Wing Sprints Tonight at LPS!