IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Barry Ryan of B&L Motorsports needs our Prayers...
7/23/09, 7:56 AM   #21
Re: Barry Ryan of B&L Motorsports needs our Prayers...
Butch47265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Cunningham View Post
My thoughts and prayers will be with Barry and the entire Ryan Family. It'e been great talking with him and Mike Webber at the track this year. Get well quick, and we will see you back at the Burg!

Chad

Romans 8:28
Barry, My prayers are with you and your family esp. Kathy I know how racing people can on the family nerves when things are not RIGHT. I will have a talk with the church, you will be put on our PRAYER list. God Bless you pal. Butch Wilkerson #1

7/23/09, 10:27 PM   #22
ChaplainJackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch47265 View Post

Barry, My prayers are with you and your family esp. Kathy I know how racing people can on the family nerves when things are not RIGHT. I will have a talk with the church, you will be put on our PRAYER list. God Bless you pal. Butch Wilkerson #1
Went to see Barry and Kathy tonight at Christ Hospital. Barry looked healthy and they both have grateful hearts. I would like 2 thank God 4 answering our prayers. See you guys at the track!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan
7/23/09, 11:18 PM   #23
Re: Barry Ryan of B&L Motorsports needs our Prayers...
HarleyHoney

Thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Ryan family. Barry and his family have been friends to most of us over the years and we wish them nothing, but the best. Thoughts and prayers....

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Barry Ryan of B&L Motorsports needs our Prayers...