IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
12/21/16, 4:05 PM   #1
Mrs G
Administrator

Wishing you peace, joy and all the best the holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family/friends bring you joy that lasts throughout the new year.

As the year comes to a close, I am thinking of all the blessings of this past year. I am grateful for and to each and every one of you for your patience, understanding and continued support of IOW. No one knows what this next year has in store for us, but I hope yours is full of family, friends, fun, good health and as many races as your schedule allows!

Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them.

Mrs G

12/21/16, 4:08 PM   #2
Re: Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

And the same to you, Mrs. G! Thanks for keeping IOW going! I'd be lost without it!

12/21/16, 4:47 PM   #3
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Mrs. G and all here at IOW. I hope you are surrounded by the ones you love an cherish through this holiday season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

12/21/16, 6:14 PM   #4
MIKE HEIMEL

Merry Christmas Mrs G. And May 2017 Bring You Much Happiness ! Thanks For Continuing Your Awesome Portal To Keep Us Fans Informed About The Sport We All Love Much !

12/21/16, 8:44 PM   #5
Bobby7j

Race Count This Year: 25
Race Count Last Year: 7

Merry xmas Mrs. G

5 members like this post: davidm, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, Mrs G, racegal
12/21/16, 9:58 PM   #6
Sideways

Back to you Merry Christmas and Happy New year.And thanks for keeping this forum going.

7 members like this post: Bobby7j, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, mc/rider, Mrs G, racegal
12/21/16, 10:08 PM   #7
Rpracing1

Wishing Mrs. G a Happy Holiday Season and a prosperous New Year!

7 members like this post: Bobby7j, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, Mrs G, racegal, ronmil
12/22/16, 2:18 AM   #8
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Mrs. G, thank you so much for those beautiful and eloquent thoughts. All the best to this holiday season and in the coming year. Thank you so much for what you do for the IOW family.

12/22/16, 5:41 AM   #9
jim goerge

Mrs G, I wish you a very blessed Merry Christmas full of family and friends and a Happy New Year.

12/22/16, 7:27 AM   #10
miledirt

Yes - Merry Christmas Mrs G!

6 members like this post: Bobby7j, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, Mrs G, racegal
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Merry Christmas/Happy New Year