IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you badlands speedway!!
8/22/16, 12:43 AM   #1
Thank you badlands speedway!!
Bshort36

What a great weekend it was at this awesome track!! I started 12th saturday and finished 5th and tonight started 10th and got to 6th and knocked the Jacobs ladder off and held on for 8th!! Such great people I hope they do this race again next year cause im looking forward to it!!!

8/22/16, 1:48 AM   #2
nonwing77

Couldn't agree more.

8/22/16, 2:38 AM   #3
Re: Thank you badlands speedway!!
sapper211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bshort36 View Post
What a great weekend it was at this awesome track!! I started 12th saturday and finished 5th and tonight started 10th and got to 6th and knocked the Jacobs ladder off and held on for 8th!! Such great people I hope they do this race again next year cause im looking forward to it!!!
You guys put it all on the line, great show. Thanx and looking forward to next year.

8/23/16, 11:07 AM   #4
dshort36

one of the nicest dirt racing facilities we have ever been to.. awesome track, fans , and very friendly and professional track personel..

5 members like this post: Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, pushinthecushin, sapper211, SPD 37
8/23/16, 2:10 PM   #5
Daboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bshort36 View Post
It was great seeing you non wing guys run at my home track. You put on a he!! of a show! Thank you, and hope to see it again next year.

8/23/16, 7:17 PM   #6
dirtyd6305

My buddy and I made the 12 HR drive Thursday night/Friday morning and it was worth every minute. THANK YOU to USAC for stepping out of their comfort zone and supporting this unique "special event". THANK YOU to all the teams and drivers that towed up and stepped out of their comfort zone to support this event. And THANK YOU Chuck Brennan and Badlands for stepping out of their comfort zone and putting up the cash for this event as well as including the USAC folks in this. I am proud to say I was there to witness and support it. We need more people supporting this sport we love, not nitpicking over car counts and other things that do nothing but divide the sport. You want more EVENTS, well then get out and support it and spread the good word. Complaining does nothing but harm. I have only been going to races for 29 years but I do know one thing; I had never seen 2 features paying out $50K to win on the same night. And I know that unless you were there then you have never seen that either. Thank you again to everyone that made the Gold Cup happen. Chuck Brennan - Making sprint car racing great again.....

8/24/16, 5:07 PM   #7
monkeyboy

That was one sickest races I've ever been to.The facility is amazing. How many tracks have three big screens? The track prep was amazing. The cushion was INSANE on sunday. The fans loved sprints topless. Your an idiot if you miss this next year.

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, sapper211
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you badlands speedway!!