IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Penn Can Speedway Feature In-Car Multiple Views
6/25/16, 8:33 AM   #1
Penn Can Speedway Feature In-Car Multiple Views
purdyd82

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cfa6YaNyDM

1 member likes this post: pushinthecushin
6/25/16, 9:15 AM   #2
Re: Penn Can Speedway Feature In-Car Multiple Views
Backitin

If they ran with no wings me and a bunch of friends would make the 12 mile trip over to watch in person. As it is we haven't been there in years.
PennCan is a neat track tucked along the Susquehanna river and I believe nonwinged sprints would be great on it.
Thanks for posting though its nice to see someone around these parts besides me into IOW.

1 member likes this post: FALCONEDDIE
6/26/16, 9:32 AM   #3
Re: Penn Can Speedway Feature In-Car Multiple Views
FALCONEDDIE

Winged sprints at Penn Can Speedway - I thought the same thing would be great to see them without wings. Was up there a couple of years ago at Penn Can and they ran some 305 sprints with wings. Probably would have been some great racing without the wings. One thing money can't buy is the feel of the car in the seat of your pants! Let put racing back in racing, put the wings back on the airplanes.
Mr. Ed

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Penn Can Speedway Feature In-Car Multiple Views