IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tate Martz
8/23/08, 11:32 PM   #1
Tate Martz
STP

Race Count Last Year: 1

Please pray for Tate. He was taken out in a "racin incident" at a TQ race tonight and was pretty banged up.

Tate, you're a great racer and the way I see it, you're the better racer without having to stoop to dirty racing.

There's more than fuel costs and blown engines contributing to the poor car count.

8/23/08, 11:45 PM   #2
Re: Tate Martz
Sandy Lowe

Going into tonight Tate was in second place in the point standings, only about 70 markers out of the lead. Just a wild guess but was the other car involved in the "racing incident" green?

I hope Tate is OK. Anderson is a pretty fast joint for a TQ.

8/24/08, 12:19 AM   #3
STP

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding... you are right, it was a green car. The lowest on the pecking order got the dirty job.

It is so apparent that they are jealous of Tate. He's a much better racer and has gone further in his short life. I hope he parks his car for the rest of the season. He has way to much going for him than to lose it to a hobby club.

8/24/08, 12:24 AM   #4
lazyifoto

Sounds to me like STP and sandy are the same person.I'm callin shanannigans here folks. Someone is trying to start something here.NO-GO.............

8/24/08, 5:46 AM   #5
Midget82

not sure what happened but...

I'd like to see Tate in a full time midget and/or sprint ride. I know he's got the talent...:thumb

8/24/08, 8:19 AM   #6
tjtomthumb

What's going on,, is Tate ok?

8/24/08, 8:33 AM   #7
STP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyifoto View Post
Sounds to me like STP and sandy are the same person.I'm callin shanannigans here folks. Someone is trying to start something here.NO-GO.............
FTR, Sandy and I are not the same person. The only thing I am trying to do is make people aware of the unnecessary risks they are taking racing with these guys. I'm just saying what a lot of people are afraid to say publically, since I'm getting a lot of PMs and phones agreeing with me.

Racing is dangerous enough without this nonsense. I miss the real racing that club had. It's sad no one has what it takes to step up to the plate and do the right thing.

8/24/08, 8:46 AM   #8
lovindirt

I just talked to Tate's dad, he said Tate is OK, but they are all PO, I guess the green car took him out the way its sounds, the championship was with in grasp, and now its over thanks to certain people. The car is trashed and his dad says that the ride is more than likely over. Tate is a little banged up but other than that he's fine. So lets hope that things fall into place for the Martz's. They need a little luck rite now.

Jeff Sweat

8/24/08, 9:06 AM   #9
Pat O'Connor Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyifoto View Post
lazy: On this board Sandy is what you are not: respected.

8/24/08, 9:12 AM   #10
STP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovindirt View Post
I just talked to Tate's dad, he said Tate is OK, but they are all PO, I guess the green car took him out the way its sounds, the championship was with in grasp, and now its over thanks to certain people. The car is trashed and his dad says that the ride is more than likely over. Tate is a little banged up but other than that he's fine. So lets hope that things fall into place for the Martz's. They need a little luck rite now.

Jeff Sweat
I'm glad to hear Tate is physically okay. This could be a blessing in disguise. As far as I am concerned, he's the true champion. I hope things fall into place for him too. He is one of the few naturally talented drivers I have see and hope there are others who are willing to take a chance on him. I know I will.

Jennifer Frechette
President
Jenmarco, Inc.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tate Martz