IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Boespflug and Baldwin
12/2/14, 11:24 AM   #1
cmiracingvids

Not sure if this has been posted or not. But 2015 will see Chad Boespflug driving the Baldwin Brothers #5 for the entire USAC Sprint Car schedule. Cool!!

Good luck Chad!
Last edited by cmiracingvids; 12/2/14 at 11:17 PM.

12/2/14, 12:23 PM   #2
awon24

So who is driving the 57?

12/2/14, 12:41 PM   #3
Re: Boespflug and Baldwin
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiracingvids View Post
Not sure if this has been posted or not. But 2015 will see Chas Boespflug driving the Baldwin Brothers #5 for the entire USAC Sprint Car schedule. Cool!!

Good luck Chad!
Anyone have info on how many different drivers have been in this ride the past 5 years or so?

I can't keep up.

12/2/14, 1:05 PM   #4
staggerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Anyone have info on how many different drivers have been in this ride the past 5 years or so?

I can't keep up.
Who cares how many drivers have been in the car as long as we have a car owner that is willing to hire drivers I would not be complaining. There are not many car owners out there who hire drivers so don't think we should bash one. Thanks to the Baldwin family for putting the #5 on the track.

12/2/14, 1:14 PM   #5
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggerman View Post
Who cares how many drivers have been in the car as long as we have a car owner that is willing to hire drivers I would not be complaining. There are not many car owners out there who hire drivers so don't think we should bash one. Thanks to the Baldwin family for putting the #5 on the track.
Easy there Staggerboy.............No one complaining/bashing..........Just a question.............Chill pill time..........

1 member likes this post: ronmil
12/2/14, 1:38 PM   #6
scottyCbus

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 18

Whoever is driving for Mr. Hazen will have one sweet ride!! Quality Owner and Quality Car = Winner!!

12/2/14, 2:41 PM   #7
4wheelsinthekoosh

Hey racing couldnt you say the same about the 57. Something something something stone something something something glass house.

6 members like this post: AustinSprinter, cmakin, Rpracing1, speed bump, Tony74, younggun398
12/2/14, 7:49 PM   #8
robert gatten

Congratulation Chad Looking forward to a great season with all new equipment and the Baldwin Brothers dedication to the sport we all love. I know it was hard to leave Paul and the #57 but this is a great opportunity for you to run the entire USAC schedule. I'm ready for that Florida trip

12/2/14, 11:04 PM   #9
reeserx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelsinthekoosh View Post
Hey racing couldnt you say the same about the 57. Something something something stone something something something glass house.
2009-11 t-mez, middle of 2011, he switched to scisceo 2012 didn't race much, can't remember who drove for him then , 2013-14 chad was in it, Paul is a legend with top notch stuff and has had many of the best drivers drive for him at one time

1 member likes this post: speed bump
12/2/14, 11:28 PM   #10
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Some of the stuff may be older than you are I'll just say Driver and Car Owner didn't start on fire but worked together and made a caddy

3 members like this post: mc/rider, robert gatten, younggun398
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Boespflug and Baldwin