IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > bill gardner golf outing teams needed
9/10/14, 4:04 PM   #1
bill gardner golf outing teams needed
brian2h

we would like to have a few more teams so if anybody is interested need to no by the 13th. also only have 4 people that has put in money for the open wheel fans hole sponsor. its for a great cause so please if u can help it would be very much appriciated. u dont have to b a good golfer to play trust me my team is prob. lucky to shoot par. but we will have fun then go race at lps that night.

9/10/14, 5:39 PM   #2
Re: bill gardner golf outing teams needed
Jerry Shaw

Bill put so much of himself into making this website a nice place that everyone could go, for free, to help enhance their experience as an open wheel racing fan. Many times over the last several years he was doing so when he probably shouldn't have been. When he should have been resting or taking it easy. If you appreciate the sacrifice he made and like what he created here one way you can show your appreciation is to get ahold of Brain and participate in Bill's event. The proceeds go to help fight this terrible disease that took him away from us, way before his time.

I've already got the envelope sealed with my donation in it and all I've got to do is send it. I challenge all of Bill's IOW family to do the same.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

2 members like this post: Dannypollock24, mlamb
9/10/14, 6:34 PM   #3
Birdsboro

Race Count This Year: 10
Race Count Last Year: 30

Not that it helps this year, but maybe next year this could be held aroud speedweek and I could play...since I would be out there anyway.

1 member likes this post: dirt330
9/10/14, 6:52 PM   #4
mlamb

Well said Jerry! I sent my donation to Brian…made out to Shondra Gardner. Maybe Brian you can post your mailing address again? (for those who don't know where to send donations) I'm certain Brian and Shondra appreciate any donation…large or small! We can certainly do better than 4 donations…I hope?

9/10/14, 7:03 PM   #5
Jerry Shaw

Here's where mine is going to:

Brian Hayden
2332 East Co. Rd. 125 North
Fillmore, In 46128

Winston Churchill

9/10/14, 8:45 PM   #6
Rpracing1

Is there a PAYPAL account set up to receive donations? If so could someone post it?

1 member likes this post: Dannypollock24
9/10/14, 9:21 PM   #7
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Is there a PAYPAL account set up to receive donations? If so could someone post it?
Bob,

You can use the "Donate" tab at the top of the page if it's more convenient. It's Paypal. Just add one cent to it, so Shondra will know which donations are for the golf outing, as opposed to regular donations. So if you were going to do $20, make it $20.01.

Jerry

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 9/10/14 at 9:25 PM.

1 member likes this post: dirtnonwingfan
9/10/14, 9:57 PM   #8
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
Bob,

You can use the "Donate" tab at the top of the page if it's more convenient. It's Paypal. Just add one cent to it, so Shondra will know which donations are for the golf outing, as opposed to regular donations. So if you were going to do $20, make it $20.01.

Jerry
Sponsor Donation sent. Easy..............Best of luck on the event! Thank You!

1 member likes this post: Jerry Shaw
9/11/14, 8:26 AM   #9
brian2h

its the golf course in cloverdale about 15 min. from lps. clover meadows. sept. 27 at 8:30 cost is 200 with a toy or 220 with out toys go to the kids with cancer. u can call me 765)721-1027 donations can b mailed to me at brian hayden 2332 east county road 125 north fillmore in. 46128 thanks

9/11/14, 10:14 AM   #10
dirt330

Brian, would like to play but don't have a team. Is any teams looking for one player ? If so I would like to sign-up. Let me know , IOW has made it possible for me to meet many great fans.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > bill gardner golf outing teams needed