IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > need help with an old sticker/decal
3/14/14, 8:23 PM   #1
need help with an old sticker/decal
Joe@ScaleSprints

In an effort to make some more decals for model cars I am having a hard time with this logo as far as what the text says below the National. It looks like TracMaster? is that correct? Any Help would be AWESOME! Thanks.

[IMG][/IMG]

3/14/14, 9:03 PM   #2
Re: need help with an old sticker/decal
cornerthree

Could it be Parts peddler?
Last edited by cornerthree; 3/14/14 at 9:03 PM. Reason: spl

3/14/14, 9:15 PM   #3
CTtoPA

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 4

It's TracMaster

3/14/14, 9:23 PM   #4
Gapinski

Its National Tracmaster the sprint car parts division of National Manufacturing Company who produced most of the Midget quick change rear ends from 1987-92. They did sprint car stuff starting in 1988. I was the product manager and oversaw assmembly during that time and actually designed the logo for Tracmaster. Contact me if you need a copy of the logo I have a few decals of it or need more info. The car is the Williams entry that Wolfgang raced in the 1990, we did a product sponsorship with the team for the decal space. Wolfgang joined the team with Deuce Terrill in 1990, after his '89 car owner Danny Peace and his girlfriend were found to have taken HUD money and used it for their sprint car team. Thanks Bryan

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, racephoto1
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > need help with an old sticker/decal