IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora Oct. 12th
9/28/13, 8:54 PM   #1
Eldora Oct. 12th
Tim Watson

Just thinking out loud here about Eldora and the all sprint show on Oct.12th. I know the usual answer i see when someone asks this question but i'm setting myself up for it anyway. Any guesses on how many B.O.S.S. non wing cars might be in the house?

9/28/13, 9:52 PM   #2
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
Just thinking out loud here about Eldora and the all sprint show on Oct.12th. I know the usual answer i see when someone asks this question but i'm setting myself up for it anyway. Any guesses on how many B.O.S.S. non wing cars might be in the house?
Prolly 30....

1 member likes this post: Tim Watson
9/29/13, 12:47 AM   #3
Re: Eldora Oct. 12th
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Last year BOSS was part of the Blue Collar Bash and Drew 33 cars and I think I knew all 30 fans that showed up on a cold saturday afternoon. The racing was still very good.

Actually there were about thousand fans scattered but at Eldora, That looks tiny and was probably mostly racers families.

Should be a good show though, Anyone with equiptment still in one piece and wanting to race. Plus BOSS is carrying about 15.

3 members like this post: bweddle12, speed bump, sprintracer82
9/29/13, 11:00 AM   #4
sprintracer82

I would guess 30 plus cars. As far as I know I'm the only one from michigan making the trip down.
Nick Landon

3 members like this post: bweddle12, duel, speed bump
9/29/13, 11:14 AM   #5
griffithracing

Pending what happens at Fremont, I will be there.

Bill Griffith
4G

1 member likes this post: sprintracer82
9/29/13, 11:19 AM   #6
staggerman

Plus remember All Stars and NRA 360's will be there with 30 cars in each field. Awesome line up of racing.

9/29/13, 4:59 PM   #7
speed bump

We`ll be there rooting for you Nick Landon #82...Good Luck......From Houghton Lake...

9/30/13, 7:58 AM   #8
larsonfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Last year BOSS was part of the Blue Collar Bash and Drew 33 cars and I think I knew all 30 fans that showed up on a cold saturday afternoon. The racing was still very good.

Actually there were about thousand fans scattered but at Eldora, That looks tiny and was probably mostly racers families.

Should be a good show though, Anyone with equiptment still in one piece and wanting to race. Plus BOSS is carrying about 15.
The BOSS guys were the saving grace of the Blue Collar Bash. Most counts in the multiple divisions were below ten. I do remember the late models only having less than 10 cars - but their feature was one of the best races I had seen in any division all year!

1 member likes this post: JazzTrombonist
9/30/13, 11:13 AM   #9
Tim Watson

So this could potentially be a show with maybe 90ish cars? Not sure if it would work for us to make the trip but it's got us thinking about it.

1 member likes this post: LUCKYONE
9/30/13, 11:26 AM   #10
sprintracer82

As long as the weather holds out, I see this as being a must go to show. It wouldn't be far off to see 80 to 90 sprintcars in the pits. This show is for all the fans that hate lower classes.
Nick Landon

3 members like this post: LUCKYONE, PIT CART, speed bump
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora Oct. 12th