IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > 410 engine wanted
9/1/13, 9:46 PM   #1
410 engine wanted
racer22r

Hello My name is Kevin Roberts Jr. and I am just putting this out there don't know if anyone can help or not but here it goes. I am wanting to run 4 races this year at Atomic speedway in Chillicothe, OH. I was going to run these races with my 360 engine in my car but we just recently hurt the engine at a race in west Virginia running with the 410's. We are sending our 360 out to have it fixed but it wont be back together in time for these races, I don't have an extra engine due to losing all of our racing stuff to a fire back in February and having to replace it out of my pocket just to race this season. So if anyone has a 410 engine out there and you aren't using it September 14th and 21st, October 5th and 12th and you want to put it in a car for a few races I would greatly appreciate a chance to work with someone on some kind of deal for these 4 races. I'm not looking for a hand out just a little help, Atomic speedway is reopening (formerly KC Raceway) and I would like to help them get a good car count. I have ran with NRA, SOD, and OVSCA and we have had a decent year considering the set back we had back in February. If you or anyone you know can possibly help out Please feel free to message me or give me a call @740-572-7372.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > 410 engine wanted