IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Saddling Up!..:)
8/16/13, 10:37 AM   #1
Saddling Up!..:)
racenut69

I'm hearing that the "Cowboy" has a new bullet in the chamber,when will he be making his return???..BTW,where can I get some of that Sun King Beer?..

8/16/13, 10:52 AM   #2
Re: Saddling Up!..:)
monkeyboy

Any reputable liquor store in the greater Indy area. I'm not sure how far out of nap they deliver. If your ever in town stop by the brewery on the corner of college and Ohio free samples and you can get growler fills or cans to satisfy your sun king needs

Posted via Mobile Device

8/16/13, 11:02 AM   #3
Shawn

Mmmmmm....Sun King! I started out a Sunlight Cream Ale kind of guy, but I've since switched to Wee Mac.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: cleatziff
8/16/13, 11:16 AM   #4
Motormasher

I read that too....go COWBOY!

Posted via Mobile Device

8/17/13, 3:20 AM   #5
AB Racing

I'm hearing he will be in the rock steady 35 at smackdown and then the 92 Aug 31 at the action track !!!
Last edited by AB Racing; 8/17/13 at 3:22 AM.

8/17/13, 6:51 AM   #6
ryan84

Is Hunter not driving the 35 anymore???

8/17/13, 8:09 AM   #7
racenut69

As long as he is in the 92 at TSS on Sept. 14th!!!!!

8/17/13, 10:45 AM   #8
Racer12

Although we are not directly sponsored by Sun King Brewery, it is somewhat indirect. All I can say is support Sun King! You never know you might find them on the side of a sprint car one day!

Tasting room hours are Thursday 1-6, Friday 12-7, and Saturday 1-5. Sampling is free. Free tours are available on Thursday and Saturday. Friday growler fills on house beers are only $5, thats 64oz. of craft beer for $5!

It is available pretty much statewide now except for the southwest quarter of Indiana. The company motto is"Enriching the lives of Hoosiers one pint at a time." They have vowed to not distribute beer out of Indiana till all Hoosiers have access to it. So enjoy fresh local beer!

Bob

Posted via Mobile Device

5 members like this post: jim goerge, luckybuc97, mtek56, racenut69, welder
8/17/13, 11:10 AM   #9
reeserx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer12 View Post
Although we are not directly sponsored by Sun King Brewery, it is somewhat indirect. All I can say is support Sun King! You never know you might find them on the side of a sprint car one day!

Tasting room hours are Thursday 1-6, Friday 12-7, and Saturday 1-5. Sampling is free. Free tours are available on Thursday and Saturday. Friday growler fills on house beers are only $5, thats 64oz. of craft beer for $5!

It is available pretty much statewide now except for the southwest quarter of Indiana. The company motto is"Enriching the lives of Hoosiers one pint at a time." They have vowed to not distribute beer out of Indiana till all Hoosiers have access to it. So enjoy fresh local beer!

Bob

Posted via Mobile Device
I've been down to the brewery at least 5 times..great bunch of ppl and the sun light is probably the best beer I've ever drank..although wee Mac on draft is pretty damn good too lol

Posted via Mobile Device

8/19/13, 7:36 AM   #10
racenut69

Is it available in bottles or on tap only?..Will I be able to buy it at the liquor store in Haubstadt?..Thanks!..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer12 View Post

Bob

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Saddling Up!..:)