Bryan Clauson (BC)......
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtfan07 View Post
Clauson racing wing and non wing micros tonight at Coles county

Posted via Mobile Device
We're wait'n ta hear more!!...how bout it BC??..........

1 member likes this post: racing4aman
7/17/13, 2:46 AM   #3
dirtfan07

He won the non wing and was on his way to the front to fight for a win in the outlaw wing race. That is until he was takin out by an infield tire someone knocked into the racing line. I can't believe they left em out there, it had been happening all night. The same tire being knocked into the racing line took out 3-5 cars in the feature alone.( None of which put the tire in the racing line.

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by dirtfan07; 7/17/13 at 2:47 AM.

3 members like this post: AustinSprinter, KENDALLRACING, racing4aman
7/17/13, 2:52 AM   #4
Bryan Clauson (BC).......
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtfan07 View Post
He won the non wing and was on his way to the front to fight for a win in the outlaw wing race. That is until he was takin out by an infield tire someone knocked into the racing line. I can't believe they left em out there, it had been happening all night. The same tire being knocked into the racing line took out 3-5 cars in the feature alone.( None of which put the tire in the racing line.

Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks!...appreciate the updated info!!....we saw BC lurking,but must have not felt like commenting further!!.......
Last edited by AustinSprinter; 7/17/13 at 3:08 AM. Reason: added info.......

1 member likes this post: racing4aman
7/17/13, 7:48 AM   #5
Re: Bryan clauson
Ty

Anyone know where to find results from last night?

7/17/13, 9:34 AM   #6
Re: Bryan Clauson (BC).......
dirtfan07

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinSprinter View Post
Thanks!...appreciate the updated info!!....we saw BC lurking,but must have not felt like commenting further!!.......
He wasn't to happy when it happened and I don't blame him. I think it was during a non wing heat that he was leading, but there were three to four cautions in the final two laps from people knocking the tire into the racing line. It drug out that heat, and was getting to the point of ridiculous, but they kept putting the tire back out there.

2 members like this post: AustinSprinter, racing4aman
7/17/13, 9:37 AM   #7
dirtfan07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty View Post
Anyone know where to find results from last night?
It will be awhile, they are kinda slow, but speednetdirect or Coles County Speedway facebook page sometime today. They aren't up yet.

7/17/13, 5:56 PM   #8
darnall

The first time I saw BC race anything was in a micro at Pittsfield, IL (High banked 1/8th-1/6th mile) when he was 12-13 years old...he brought one car with a stock class legal Yamaha motor but entered the Multi (open engine rules) class as well...I watched him run a smooth solid 3rd place in the Stock class A feature and was impressed with how he always seemed to be in the middle of trouble but would come out unscathed.

Then came the Multi class A feature..he was pitted close enough to us that I saw him get out of the car, talk to Tim about an adjustment or 2 and get right back in...BC started somewhere in the second or 3rd row I think, missed a wreck in front of him early, passed a few cars for position, got to the lead about a quarter of the way through the race, and just flat ran away and hid from the second place car for the rest of the race.....WITH A STOCK MOTOR against a field full of really accomplished adult drivers with grenades for motors...Needless to say, I was impressed...very impressed. I had already heard of BC to some extent at that point so I intended to keep an eye on him when I had a chance but even if I had never heard of him at that point I would have known who he was by the end of the night. He was the show, period.

The next time I got to watch him was a night I wish I could forget. He was in the Kunz sprinter and midget with USAC at Wheatland, MO...he was really going good in both cars until he got squeezed into the wall on the front stretch, got into the catch fence and tore half the cage off the sprinter. I almost puked when I saw the car finally stop flipping in turn 1 and saw cage bars swinging like leaves in a breeze. If I recall correctly the backwoods hospital he was transported to put a neckbrace on him and sent him home, but Tim took him to a really good ER in Springfield and they found some pretty serious damage.

Seeing how fast he was after coming back from that injury told me that BC was a special talent and there was no limit to what he could accomplish in this sport. Guess I was right huh?

4 members like this post: AustinSprinter, KENDALLRACING, rclaridge, SpfldMile
7/17/13, 6:19 PM   #9
micro94

Does anybody know whos micro he has been running lately? Dont know if he still has one or not. We had the one they brought from California and I raced it for about 3 years. Really good car. Wouldnt have gotten rid of it if we hadnt of built a brand new one. Wish I still had that car.

7/17/13, 10:44 PM   #10
mini40

He bought a Boss chassis from Kenny Brown

1 member likes this post: KENDALLRACING
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bryan clauson