IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > Knoxville Nationals Tickets - Great Deal!
7/12/13, 1:14 PM   #1
Knoxville Nationals Tickets - Great Deal!
Jakester Racing

Due to Jakester's football schedule, we have our pair of 4-night tickets to the 2013 Knoxville 410 Sprint Car Nationals for sale. Tickets are located in Section D, Row 30, seats 21 and 22. These seats are directly across from the Victory Platform, one section from the flagstand. Our cost from the Knoxville Raceway was $365. We will sell these for $300. Paypal only. I can send pictures of tickets and view from seats to serious buyers only.

7/12/13, 9:34 PM   #2
Lamsterb

Extremely interested in the tickets you have for sale. Please email me at lamsterb@hotmail.com as soon as possible. I have a Paypal account so I can take care of the cost of the tickets as soon as I hear from you.

Thank you,

Brandi

Posted via Mobile Device

7/14/13, 1:31 AM   #3
Re: Knoxville Nationals Tickets - Great Deal!
Jakester Racing

Sold!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > Knoxville Nationals Tickets - Great Deal!