IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Angell Park A Main VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS!
6/24/13, 4:37 AM   #1
Angell Park A Main VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS!
LittleReject

Not able to catch the action from Sun Prairie LIVE tonight? We've got you covered with this highlight package from tonight's POWRi, USAC, & BADGER tri-sanctioned A Main from the Angell Park Speedway!

THANK YOU to ALL of you who logged on and watched the live feed on XSAN tonight! Be on the lookout for more Midget dates on our schedule in the coming months!

6/24/13, 9:42 AM   #2
Re: Angell Park A Main VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS!
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Congrats Rico! Look Forward to seeing you race more across the country!

1 member likes this post: KENDALLRACING
6/24/13, 10:49 AM   #3
hungthrottlepodcast

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 20

Congrats to Rico on his first USAC National Midget win. He did a hell of a job jumping up above the cushion to pass Tracy Hines.

Also, I want to give a shout out to Caleb Armstrong who did some amazing driving up to P1, only to have a motor go sour on him.

And thanks to all the drivers and teams who came up to race last night. It was an impressive lineup of cars and drivers. One of the best midget shows I have seen in quite some time.

3 members like this post: KENDALLRACING, midget96, racegal
6/24/13, 11:52 AM   #4
Tim Watson

That was a good feature. Glad the rain stayed away and kudos to the track crew, with all the rain the last couple days they definitely had there work cut out for them. What's up with only 27 cars though? A few of the no shows really surprised me.

2 members like this post: dirtball, KENDALLRACING
6/24/13, 12:37 PM   #5
LittleReject

Hear some brief reACTION from Rico following his big win!

3 members like this post: dirtball, KENDALLRACING, team3521
6/24/13, 1:31 PM   #6
Stealth87

Heck of a show. I think Rico has claimed above the cusion at APS as his turf. If I remember right he won the feature up there last year (First career midget win). I have heard him say a track suits his driving style about very few tracks. He sure is a gasser. Qualifying was pretty scary in turn one, but track was real real fast. I think it would have been pretty interesting if Armstrong wouldn't have had troubles. Overall a great night of midget racing, although I was pretty disappointed that so few Badger drivers showed up....

3 members like this post: KENDALLRACING, team3521, Tim Watson
6/24/13, 2:11 PM   #7
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth87 View Post
Heck of a show. I think Rico has claimed above the cusion at APS as his turf. If I remember right he won the feature up there last year (First career midget win). I have heard him say a track suits his driving style about very few tracks. He sure is a gasser. Qualifying was pretty scary in turn one, but track was real real fast. I think it would have been pretty interesting if Armstrong wouldn't have had troubles. Overall a great night of midget racing, although I was pretty disappointed that so few Badger drivers showed up....
I totally agree on the comment on the Badger drivers. Would have liked to see more. Casey Shuman and Chase Stockton were surprises to me. Thanks to both of them for coming!

1 member likes this post: KENDALLRACING
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Angell Park A Main VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS!