IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MOWA Thanks The Indiana Racing Community
6/16/13, 11:18 AM   #1
MOWA Thanks The Indiana Racing Community
MOWA

MOWA would like to thank the entire Indiana racing community for welcoming our little winged series from Illinois with open arms. We had a wonderful night last night at Tri State. Special thanks to the area drivers that supported us and the entire staff at Tri State and MSCS. This is the farthest we have been from home as a race series and was a big step for us. Thanks to everyone that helped us make it a successful trip off our porch. It won't be our last venture to the great state of Indiana.

6/16/13, 11:28 AM   #2
coachmeece

Thank you for coming over.. you guys put on a great show...can not wait for you guys to be back to the tristate speedway...

Coach

Posted via Mobile Device

4 members like this post: illinifan, jim goerge, Morgan7m, skids59
6/16/13, 1:21 PM   #3
Re: MOWA Thanks The Indiana Racing Community
open_wheel_outlaw

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 9

Enjoyed MOWA at VCS in Danville earlier in the year and Last night at TSS, keep up the great work and awesome seeing a winged sprint car group grow near all our beloved non-wings. Could definitely go for more non-wing plus winged sprint car events! Hope to catch another MOWA event later this year!

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge
6/16/13, 1:22 PM   #4
shanks39

Mowa, I just want to thank you for bringing this back to a place that holds a lot of good times when I was growing up. It was hard on Rick and Crew towing the 4hrs to get there, but it truly is worth the trip when you experince what was witnessed last night. No, we didnt' have the finish we wanted to last night, but running up against that wall with the throttle matted, drove my confidence through the stratosphere with the Northrop Racing team and Car. Also like to thank the the staff and owner Tommy and Loris Helfrich and family for giving this series a chance. I think by the crowd this may be a yearly thing for the Class Track. Got to see alot of old friends and shake alot of hands, just felt good to be back at the Class Track.

5 members like this post: 3Cfan, coachmeece, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, ronmil
6/16/13, 2:02 PM   #5
jim goerge

Mowa As a MSCS scorer I found working with you all in the booth a pleasure. You all were informative and very friendly Plus you put on a heck of a show Thanks for comeing over and racing at the Class track!

1 member likes this post: ronmil
6/16/13, 2:06 PM   #6
Slider812
Banned

Thanks to MOWA. Job well done. I am 34 yrs old and have been going to sprint car races since I was a little kid. During that time I have never seen wing and non all on the same card. All I can say is WOW!!!! I really hope this is a yearly event.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: jim goerge, rclaridge
6/16/13, 6:26 PM   #7
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

A great night of racing. I add my vote to making this an annual affair.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MOWA Thanks The Indiana Racing Community