IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I'm Sorry
4/28/13, 11:53 AM   #1
I'm Sorry
Tim Watson

I told my IOW friends at Putnamville i was going to do this so here it goes. Coming from Wisconsin we take full blame for bringing the bad weather to Putnamville! Andrew "The Hitman" Quinn made an attempt on my life Friday night as he hit the gas pulling into park at Gas City and swerved at me, i took cover behind our vehicle. Then on the way out from Putnamville he had thoughts of pummeling me with his lawn chair. All in good fun mind you. Again i just wanted to say sorry for bad weather and cold temps following us from cheeseland! I love Indiana.

5 members like this post: dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, interpreter66, Obie, SprintManDave
4/28/13, 12:20 PM   #2
Re: I'm Sorry
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
I told my IOW friends at Putnamville i was going to do this so here it goes. Coming from Wisconsin we take full blame for bringing the bad weather to Putnamville! Andrew "The Hitman" Quinn made an attempt on my life Friday night as he hit the gas pulling into park at Gas City and swerved at me, i took cover behind our vehicle. Then on the way out from Putnamville he had thoughts of pummeling me with his lawn chair. All in good fun mind you. Again i just wanted to say sorry for bad weather and cold temps following us from cheeseland! I love Indiana.

The van doesnt sit low enough to run over you! I'll need to get it lowered before Indiana Midget week.

4/28/13, 12:43 PM   #3
BrentTFunk

Good thing you accepted the blame Tim. I was waiting for Ossucks to blame the rain on USAC. He probably still will.

9 members like this post: Buster51, Coach, dirtnonwingfan, duel, interpreter66, jim goerge, Jonr
4/28/13, 8:16 PM   #4
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
The van doesnt sit low enough to run over you! I'll need to get it lowered before Indiana Midget week.
Have that van lowered and we will see what happens! I will probably lose but i always like a challenge!

4/28/13, 8:17 PM   #5
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
Good thing you accepted the blame Tim. I was waiting for Ossucks to blame the rain on USAC. He probably still will.
No problem. Wisconsin weather strayed and messed up a perfect Indiana weekend.

4/28/13, 8:43 PM   #6
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
Have that van lowered and we will see what happens! I will probably lose but i always like a challenge!
I just checked the bank balance,and it says I have enough money to go racing with,but not any extra for getting the van lowered. I may improvise,and just let some of the air out of the tires though!

It was good that I saw you and Danny Burton on the way out,as we got to see what a post on IOW will do for you. Had to laugh when a guy walking by asked Danny if he had his keys with him,and not locked in the truck ! Danny said thanks to me,he'll never let that one down. Also funny to watch Karston squirming around while we were talking. I thought he had to go to the bathroom,but finally he said "I want to go out in the pits" !

If you want a challenge,I challenge you to not get hurt this summer playing baseball,and bring plenty of $$ to the Smackdown for our IOW awards.............

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, Tim Watson
4/28/13, 8:45 PM   #7
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Somebody parked in front of me at Gas City locked their keys in the van, I asked if his name was Danny?

3 members like this post: dirt330, Mud Packer, Tim Watson
4/28/13, 9:17 PM   #8
racephoto1

No apology needed for the weather. If you had brought your weather with you, we'd have got snow.

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, Tim Watson
4/28/13, 9:38 PM   #9
Barney

It was good to get to meet you Tim. Obie had told me a lot about you.

1 member likes this post: Tim Watson
4/29/13, 4:15 PM   #10
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
I just checked the bank balance,and it says I have enough money to go racing with,but not any extra for getting the van lowered. I may improvise,and just let some of the air out of the tires though!

It was good that I saw you and Danny Burton on the way out,as we got to see what a post on IOW will do for you. Had to laugh when a guy walking by asked Danny if he had his keys with him,and not locked in the truck ! Danny said thanks to me,he'll never let that one down. Also funny to watch Karston squirming around while we were talking. I thought he had to go to the bathroom,but finally he said "I want to go out in the pits" !

If you want a challenge,I challenge you to not get hurt this summer playing baseball,and bring plenty of $$ to the Smackdown for our IOW awards.............
That was fun having a chat with Danny, the guy with the key joke was classic. I also thought Karston needed to hit the john!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I'm Sorry