IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Methanol for Florida
2/8/13, 4:55 PM   #1
Methanol for Florida
ChadSmith

For any car owner or driver that is making the trip to Florida in a couple weeks, let me know if you would like drums of fuel delivered to your hotel or somewhere nearby. I've got someone that can deliver it straight to you once you are down near the track. This will free up some space in the trailer and you won't have to worry about buying it from the track. This is Dragon race fuel and is about all I use. Just about all of the Outlaw guys run Dragon, and its what I fuel Stanbrough and Stockon's cars with. I'm not here to make any money on this, simply trying to help you guys out. You can email me at chadsmithmotorsports@gmail.com with any questions or to let me know if you are interested. Thanks and good luck this season.

Chad Smith

Posted via Mobile Device

7 members like this post: 1st, koolaid89, oppweld, Shawn, STIDA.com, UberKuhlMan, wideopen24
2/15/13, 9:04 AM   #2
ChadSmith

The USAC season is less than a week away!!

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: 1st
2/18/13, 10:26 PM   #3
ChadSmith

Just a reminder to the teams that are getting Dragon fuel for USAC-Ocala, their contact number is 321-403-8845. His name is Jeff and they will meet you at your hotel, a parking lot, etc. I just got off the phone with their truck driver. Just give them a heads up on Wednesday morning and you guys can figure out a meeting place to get your drums. I appreciate the calls and emails from everyone that is taking advantage of this. Good luck to you guys and to everyone racing down there. The non-wing season is here, what a beautiful thing. By the way, lots of wing drivers ran Dragon methanol this past weekend. Darrah, Pittman, Schatz, Rose, Swindell, Saldana, Gravel, McMahan and plenty more. This is good stuff and is the cleanest you'll find. Thanks again.

Chad Smith

Posted via Mobile Device

2/19/13, 12:05 AM   #4
ACP

Is there anywhere in Tampa to get some? And what is the cost?

Posted via Mobile Device

2/19/13, 1:12 AM   #5
ChadSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACP View Post
Is there anywhere in Tampa to get some? And what is the cost?

Posted via Mobile Device
I'm sure I can arrange a delivery to Tampa. How many drums were you looking for? Entire season? Remember, methanol prices right now are "winter prices", and will drop come April. 55 gallon drums are $170.13. Dragon methanol is used by TSR, KKR, etc. Dragon methanol is by far the cleanest methanol you will find, and that's why the top teams trust it in their motors.

Chad Smith
chadsmithmotorsports@gmail.com

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Methanol for Florida