IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > DC Chassis Dyno.. Winter Special
1/30/13, 11:21 PM   #1
DC Chassis Dyno.. Winter Special
srs70

Hello all,

Just a quick post here, I have had a lot of people telling me to post and give some info!.

Dc Chassis Dyno is located in Brownsburg Indiana, and we offer Dyno service on our state of the art Dynojet 224xlc.
We do many varieties of vehicles including Sprints, Midgets and Mini sprints. Plus the normal street and strip cars and trucks. We are one of the few Dyno's in the country with a self starter for the sprints and midgets. We also offer AFR logging with every run at no extra cost, like others. Can also log fuel, oil, water pressures and many other functions. Know before you go!.
We are running a winter special of $100.00 an hour right now till the start of race season. Average time on sprints and midgets is from 1 to 2 hours. We also have half and full day rental rates at discounted pricing.
If you have any questions please feel free to call me. All runs are done by appointment only so the customer gets their money's worth!!

Check out our website: www.Dcchassisdyno.com
Plus we are on Facebook and You tube.

Thanks Chuy 1-317-919-2029

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > DC Chassis Dyno.. Winter Special