IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking for Sprint Car/Midget help?
9/12/12, 3:34 PM   #1
Looking for Sprint Car/Midget help?
MatMiller

Although the 2012 season is starting to slow down, the work never stops. Over the winter ("off-season") is when champions are made. Currently, I am looking for a team to devote my winter and the next racing season to.

I am a student at IUPUI (Downtown Indianapolis), studying Business Management with a minor in Motorsports Marketing. Not only have I had experience with a wrench, but I have had experience with attracting businesses looking to invest in racing.

I have had many opportunities, and I have worked for several teams including mini-sprints, midgets, wing/non wing sprint cars (pavement/dirt), and silver crown cars. I am willing to discuss which teams I have worked for in private communication.

If you are looking for a guy who is easy to get along with, a hard worker, a very driven individual, and a team-player to add to your team, then I am your guy.

Thank you for taking time to view this thread. If you would like to get in touch with me, follow the below addresses...

Phone: 765-437-8671
Email: millemae@umail.iu.edu
OR feel free to send a message on IOW.com

---------- Post added at 3:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:47 PM ----------

Also, I have a resume of teams I have worked for available upon request!

Thanks again!

1 member likes this post: koolaid89
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking for Sprint Car/Midget help?