IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Modified & Stock Car Shootout-Watch Knoxville LIVE
6/3/12, 10:43 AM   #1
Modified & Stock Car Shootout-Watch Knoxville LIVE
t2media

Sunday June 3rd - Approximate start times:
4:45pm CST - Hot Laps
5:00pm CST - Racing program begins

Some of the best IMCA action will take front stage on Sunday, when the First Annual IMCA “Shootout at Knoxville” commences. Modifieds, Sport Mods, Stock Cars and Hobby Stocks will all be in action on Sunday. Several states and Canada will be represented by the competitors assembled.

Join track announcers Tony Bokhoven and Blake Anderson plus pit reporters Mike Roberts and Jason Price as they provide the call for the racing program beginning at 5:00pm CST. The LIVE video broadcast is only $11.25 for a complete night of racing.

“If you can’t make it to the track, watch Knoxville LIVE!”

http://knoxville.turn2media.com

Turn 2 Media - “Official Internet Broadcast Partner of Knoxville Raceway”

6/4/12, 6:42 PM   #2
buy priligy
NoNolva

Common use - Dapoxetine belongs to a class of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). This short-acting inhibitor is used to treat premature ejaculation in men.
I am ready to accept the situation that customer support sometimes can be dull when I want to trace my order plus generic priligy
I take buy generic priligy pill and it works as expected but after ****** intercourse I sometimes feel muscle pain in the back and fatigue. I do not know if this is because I work like a stud or it is a side effect. Anyway I am lucky that I gave it a try.
Last edited by NoNolva; 6/10/12 at 1:28 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Modified & Stock Car Shootout-Watch Knoxville LIVE